Pumpkin pics!

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
I wasn't planning on it this year. Ya know, ongoing pandemic and all. I'm just going to turn my porch light off, and keep the door locked on Halloween. I shall embrace my inner bah-humbug this year 😜 :razz: ✌️:dog:
Looks great, we use to always carve pumpkins every year. This is the first year I can't due to arthritis. I'm gonna have my daughter do them this year. Idk were still decorating, but it's just not happening this year. Trying to think of a way to hand out candy 6 feet away ! I've seen some people taking pfc pipes and making a delivery tube. I don't even know if it would be worth the effort. I mean how many trick or treaters will we see ? :uhoh::doh:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Trying to think of a way to hand out candy 6 feet away ! I've seen some people taking pfc pipes and making a delivery tube. I don't even know if it would be worth the effort. I mean how many trick or treaters will we see ? :uhoh::doh:

I've seen people talking about hanging pieces of candy from individual strings all around the porch, so people can just reach up and grab the individual candies.

Ramahs,
Reactions: bulllee

shredder

We're so far out in the sticks we don't have trick or treaters. One of the few things I miss about living in civilization. However our closest neighbor's girl has a birthday on Halloween, so we splurge on her. Usually a cake and candy.
And yes, a pumpkin and corn stalks in the yard.

shredder,
Reactions: bulllee

ginolicious

I still need to do a pumpkin. I take my carving seriously. Here are some over the years. My ex common law partner. Not wife, carved my dog. More like shaved a pumpkin. Turned out great though.

Attachments

• 43B8830D-3DD0-4FD9-9F62-E38C1B097600.jpeg
    43B8830D-3DD0-4FD9-9F62-E38C1B097600.jpeg
    321.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 7DCCCCCB-61B4-4C2B-8390-3A66C6A30443.jpeg
    7DCCCCCB-61B4-4C2B-8390-3A66C6A30443.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 6770B719-663B-4FC5-9C04-6FA018AF5530.jpeg
    6770B719-663B-4FC5-9C04-6FA018AF5530.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 1
  • CC05D843-CA1F-48DD-A0D8-17E3E5796569.jpeg
    CC05D843-CA1F-48DD-A0D8-17E3E5796569.jpeg
    365.2 KB · Views: 2

Meditation

I’ve not carved a pumpkin since I was a little boy, prefer to eat them myself. I do have a pumpkin picture though,the start of this years harvest from a local farm I’ve been working on. Some absolute stunners and some big reds that weighed more than 10kgs! (Not in the picture) They are not carvers they are culinary they taste delicious as did the corn. 38D93858-F36D-4C8C-9727-6DB9A0B714B1.jpeg

strech

I’ve not carved a pumpkin since I was a little boy, prefer to eat them myself. I do have a pumpkin picture though,the start of this years harvest from a local farm I’ve been working on. Some absolute stunners and some big reds that weighed more than 10kgs! (Not in the picture) They are not carvers they are culinary they taste delicious as did the corn. View attachment 3357
Pic looks like it could have been taken in any midwest state! Illinois the state I live in is the biggest producer of pumpkins in the USA. Corn isn't far behind.

Meditation

Pic looks like it could have been taken in any midwest state! Illinois the state I live in is the biggest producer of pumpkins in the USA. Corn isn't far behind.
:D The farmer is originally from the mid west somewhere can’t remember where! said the corn is called American Red and is grown a lot in the states, goes well in Mexico as well apparently? First time I’ve seen it was this year, got a couple bags in the freezer for the next time we have tacos. I’ve got a cob drying for seed next year I’ll be chucking half a dozen cuts in the garden If I can sprout them. Amazing looking plants (as you know) half a dozen triffids in the garden would look and taste so good:lol:

Top Bottom