Pulsar Sipper atomizer alternatives?

anasrzi

Recently brought a Pulsar Sipper unit to use primary with carts as a nice and easy way for non vapers to have a blast with. Nice little device overall, similar to the ACE cup offered by Matt at RVS, really plug and play. Carts (ccell and QC4 carts) filled with either cut rosin or more pure rosin work great. However their atomizer offering is terrible.

It's a very simple but effective triple quartz coil atomizer that allows the small in built air pump to blow through the coils from below (same as it does with the carts). Trouble is it tastes awful (although I'm a long term user of the AVS m22, hard to beat that flavour) using coils to me, really horrid flavour and I'll never try them again.

Wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions for a better option atomizer wise? Been picking Matts brains (RVS) for a few days about options which would have to be a "bottom airflow atomizer" pulling air from below, unlike say the Sai or DT v5 for example. I did consider the lighting pen if the 510 fitting worked but every option is a bodge job.

Any suggestions?

anasrzi,
Top Bottom