PUFFiT portable

Yes a lot of people say it takes some getting used to compared to just smoking bongs blunts ansd joints...so you beoeive its working but I just gotta get used to it and break it in a little

Chrisharp897,
Reactions: OF

VisiblyVaped

Yes a lot of people say it takes some getting used to compared to just smoking bongs blunts ansd joints...so you beoeive its working but I just gotta get used to it and break it in a little
That, and if youre still "on the fence" about vaping please look into a stationary model like the Da Buddah or Extreme Q 4.0.
Both fantastic, I've converted many, many smokers with those devices.
Converted a few with the Arizer solo and the Launch box (portables) but those give more clouds.

The thing with the puffit, I got a bit of vapor but after having used so many models I learned to pay more attention to heat on the tongue, flavor, and creep up high feelings to determine if a unit works.

I love clouds, big, huge, bong/blunt sized rips.
That's where my Da Buddah and EQ come in....

Rambled a bit, sorry, but hope this helps in some way

VisiblyVaped,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Inhale more slowly. You are almost certainly inhaling too fast. Try waiting for a five count after you push the button, then inhale slowly and gently.

pakalolo,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
To add to visblyvaped this unit was not made to make clouds it was made to be stealthy. You can get medicated without huge clouds.

VisiblyVaped

thanks for the tips hope i can get used to it and learn
to love it
You just need to understand what it was designed for and how/when to use it.
Then you may learn to love it.
As many have stated, its never been meant to be a go-to daily driver for stationary use, not in the opinion of most vaporists. Those are entirely different, more powerful beasts. This is your "get medicated while sitting in the seats at a ball game" type vape.

Good luck, and remember the name of the Forum.
Fuck Combustion

VisiblyVaped,
The rest of the thread has your answers. You need to take long slow draws. Allow the device to preheat by "skipping" a cycle - then hit the second cycle. The vapor with PUFFiT tends to be thin. Out of doors I often can't even see the vapor, though in the right conditions I almost always get visible vapor. Again, not thick clouds, but visible at least.

kingofnull,
the only use i have found for this vaporizer is carrying my Pax in the carrying case it came with...

mod note: Then go post in the Pax thread. Do not come into another product's thread to troll.

VisiblyVaped

I gotta stress again how good GV has been thus far with my return process. Good communication, free shipping, free replacement.
I recommend them highly and if this puffit is satisfactory I'll have a blast with it...

VisiblyVaped,
Reactions: inkoso

VisiblyVaped

I'd assume a week, I just dropped it off today due to an injury, got delayed a bit.
I have the tracking #, and theyve never really let me down.
When i have what I consider a working unit I'm doing a large review of all the vapes I've owned in the last 3 months.
My "Summer Vape Review"
Will be great for indecisive newbs like I once was.

VisiblyVaped,
Reactions: Dreamerr

donald420

hi everyone ive been looking at getting 1 of these, what does every1 think of it? is it worth getting? and also can you use it while its charging? and has any1 talked about replacing the battery with a bigger more powerful one?
thanks

donald420,

VisiblyVaped

hi everyone ive been looking at getting 1 of these, what does every1 think of it? is it worth getting? and also can you use it while its charging? and has any1 talked about replacing the battery with a bigger more powerful one?
thanks
I'm not going to be the one to say "read the thread", or "there's a search button" , but I will say you should truly at least skim through. After that you can make an informed decision

VisiblyVaped,

donald420

I'm not going to be the one to say "read the thread", or "there's a search button" , but I will say you should truly at least skim through. After that you can make an informed decision

ive just read 91 pages in the pax thread so would rather not have to do that again in this thread. i have skimmed through a couple of them but just wondering if someone can give me a over view on it or tell me what they reckon about it and can answer my questions.
thanks

donald420,

VisiblyVaped

It depends on the individual, what batch they got, how their silicone was cured, etc. This thread is very 50/50 and if youre going to spend the money I'd suggest readibg at least the last 15+ pages.
A few love it, many have had issues (including myself). I'll have a full overview with first vs second batch in a week or so, waiting on replacement.

Not trying to be a dick, but this one vape in particular is too iffy for a brief overview.
Any other vape i own id have a full rundown for you in minutes...

VisiblyVaped,
Reactions: donald420

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
ive just read 91 pages in the pax thread so would rather not have to do that again in this thread. i have skimmed through a couple of them but just wondering if someone can give me a over view on it or tell me what they reckon about it and can answer my questions.
thanks

From our rules:

Lurk before posting. Please search and read before posting to see if your topic is already covered.
Read threads before posting in them. Thread rules may be outlined in the first post.

While you may feel it's inconvenient, it also eliminates questions that have been answered multiple times in a thread. Do your homework. You'll be happier with the product you ultimately buy.

donald420

Lol^ anyways sweet as thanks for the help ill start reading from there. Can someone tell me if can use it while charging?
Thanks

donald420,

poonman

Lol^ anyways sweet as thanks for the help ill start reading from there. Can someone tell me if can use it while charging?
Thanks

I feel your pain donald420 ,
Welcome to FC ,

No you can not use it while charging .
The Vapir NO2 is the only one I know of ...that you can use while/during charging process .

poonman,

donald420

I feel your pain donald420 ,
Welcome to FC ,

No you can not use it while charging .
The Vapir NO2 is the only one I know of ...that you can use while/during charging process .

Hahah hard. That sucks balls haha sWeet as bro thanks for the help. Anything else u can tell me about it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

donald420,

poonman

Hahah hard. That sucks balls haha sWeet as bro thanks for the help. Anything else u can tell me about it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I don't own a Puffit , but like you , I was interested in this stealth portable .
Agreed with the advice of reading the first 10 pages and then the last 10 pages of a thread .
The first 10 will give you all the " Hype " and " Can't Wait to get it " talk .
The last 10 will give you the customers reviews and possible satisfactions or disappointments .
Some threads are quite huge to go thru .

And if no Puffit owners are online to help you.... right now .
Keep browsing ,
We have a lot helpful people here .
I've NEVER seen newbies NOT get assistance on FC .

Enjoy your shopping dude .

poonman,

VisiblyVaped

If you ask a specific question, I'll answer, I just can't give you an overview as my true opinion won't be formed till my new batch version of the puffit arrives.
Regarding use, design, vapor, etc...ask away.

I'm medicated, so summarize though. No 20 questions here :)

VisiblyVaped,
So I ordered my puffit on wednesday and it came in on friday. I've spent some time with it to give some initial reactions. First of all there was a plastic taste but it was faint and it's going away quickly. The clear mouth pieces are very fragile and difficult to remove.. I broke one the first day I had it. Also the battery has been frustrating. This can be because it's breaking in but it seems like I'll be waiting for it to charge pretty regularly.

Another thing I noticed is that there are no vapor clouds (could be breaking in) but I can feel the heat of the vapor and can taste it. Lastly it was pretty effective for me but I don't vape constantly.

More to come as it breaks in (hopefully),
SB

StealthBonger,
Top Bottom