Psychoactive effects vaping vs smoking

Do the psychoactive effects of vaping herb feel different than smoking herb?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robert-in-YEG

One of the things I am still figuring out, are the psychoactive effects of vaping versus smoking.

When I first started vaping, I thought that the psychoactive effects were much less than smoking, but my thoughts are evolving. I'm now of the thought that describing the psychoactive as 'different' as opposed to stronger, weaker, or similar comparisons. It almost feels like comparing apples and oranges; yes both are fruit, but they are different fruits.

What I've found is that vaping gives me energy and motivation, but eating cannabis or smoking cannabis, does not. When I vape, I can keep vaping until a reach a point or plateau; to quote a doctor, who was quoting some musician from the '60's "the human body can only handle so much; after that you're wasting weed". I'm mean this guy is an MD, he listens to music from the 60's, maybe knows what he is talking about? He also keep going on about this concept called "moderation and common sense", but that might just be crazy talk?

What are your thoughts. How would you describe or compare vaping versus smoking.

Robert-in-YEG,
Top Bottom