Powerfull and practical 4-flame jetlighter

Tji89

I recently purchased a 4 flame jetlighter from AliExpress which is not working as good as hoped.. The plastic wheel to adjust the flame was too hard to turn with fingers (nail actually) and I had to use a screwdriver. It did not take many turns before the wheel got destroyd with now very weak gripping points left. The range of the wheel and flame adjustment was also too big, I think it went two full rounds. The flame was not stable at all even when I purged it thorougly. The lighter worked best when the wheel was turned all the way to the + side. But even then the flame jumped up and down and usually it was too big. Some of the four flame points was also not working at the same time. The switch(??) to light it was also very hard to hold down with your thumb, specially for the long time it takes to reach the click on Dani.

So what I'm asking for, does anyone know of some good 4-flame jetlighter which is easier to operate, stable and fits in the hand to go outside (stealthy). I don't need a torch as I have enough of them for home use.

The one I ordered was this: My first order from AliExpress :p

Tji89,
Reactions: Momor

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I had the triple flame version of the one you ordered, it worked well, but the body of the lighter got so hot I couldn't heat two bowls in a row with out letting the lighter cool down first.

Lots lighter of info linked below.

TheThriftDrifter,
  • Love
Reactions: Tji89
Top Bottom