Post Your Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
(I thought one of the rules was posting *only glass you own*?)

Check out my pimp ass oil rig. :lol: Update in the works as we speak. :ninja:

iyhlxl.jpg

Regular EHLE. downstem turned into a worked diffuser by Blazemaster. I got to watch some of the process in person. I love those smooth joints. I can't wait until it's safe and sound at home, bubbling away... :cool:

t0kx8m.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

jklasd

i thought i knew a decent about things, but i guess not. what the shit is a diffuser?

jklasd,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
haha...study up then ;)

a diffy is a glass downstem (for your bong) that has holes or finely cut holes in the glass for added 'bubbling' to your hit....makes it nice n smooth

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

jklasd

holes or slits? the down stem i got has some slits in them around the side about 2" up from the bottom, to the bottom, with the biggest one in the bottom. i guess i got one haha.
edit: mods: feel free to delete my post as they dont have much to do with posting glass :lol:

jklasd,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Scope it.

Slide by WeirdEer
Ti hook and sherlock by Blazemaster
Bub by JRed

s2xqgy.jpg

2quhctz.jpg

I'll get some better pictures later. These pieces are beautiful.

SpiralArchitect,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Those are beautiful Spiral, collect those on your travels? I posted this in the Vriptech thread but figured I'd post it here too - 10 arm Luke Wilson Bubbler - vapes like a charm!

photo3ath.jpg

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
GhostVapor - awesome pick up, you vape out of it too or is it just for combustion?

stonemonkey55,

greenmonster2420

My bong set up. I have the GonG attachment for my SSV, but really want to make the diy hakko/ssv cover wand for easier use with all my glass. ph(x) tube with an ashcatcher blown by Soulshine Family Glass. It has a 18 to 14 bushing diffuser, then through an inline diffuser, up into a 3 arm tree perc, down the regular diffuser and 2 percs on the tube. I find it to be a little too much filtration for vapor, i usually only use the tube alone or the ash catcher with a GonG mouthpiece, like shown in the 3rd pic when using with my ssv. I would like a small straight tube with a .de RooR diffuser and ice notches for vapor. Some day... Anyways, here are the pics. My cat likes the camera, lol

0006.jpg

0007.jpg

0355.jpg

greenmonster2420,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
i love the work that Soulshine Family Glass makes...I will definitely pick up one of their bubblers in the near future. I should be getting my SGW Waffle Bub today so looking forward to posting some sick pictures later on

stonemonkey55,

FEAR420

greenmonster2420 said:
My bong set up. I have the GonG attachment for my SSV, but really want to make the diy hakko/ssv cover wand for easier use with all my glass. ph(x) tube with an ashcatcher blown by Soulshine Family Glass. It has a 18 to 14 bushing diffuser, then through an inline diffuser, up into a 3 arm tree perc, down the regular diffuser and 2 percs on the tube. I find it to be a little too much filtration for vapor, i usually only use the tube alone or the ash catcher with a GonG mouthpiece, like shown in the 3rd pic when using with my ssv. I would like a small straight tube with a .de RooR diffuser and ice notches for vapor. Some day... Anyways, here are the pics. My cat likes the camera, lol

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss82/greenmonster2420/0007.jpg
:lol: Even his cat's looking at it like "GOD DAMN!!! I GOTTA HIT THAT SHIT!!"

And here's one of my glass pieces -

FEAR420,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
nice weapons in the background - u study martial arts too?

here's quick snapshot of my SGW waffle bub, better quality pics and videos to come

photo3wz.jpg

photo4u.jpg

stonemonkey55,

FEAR420

stonemonkey55 said:
nice weapons in the background - u study martial arts too?
I used to train,cant anymore since I'm on disability :/ Cant train if ya can barely leave your house :(

And just to keep up with the thread,here's a couple of pix of that bong...
P1010526.jpg

P1010525.jpg

FEAR420,

pbmagnet4

I recently got my 3.2mm straight ball EHLE with an ice catcher from EDIT. Im very satisfied but i recently broke my downstem :(. I ordered another on EDIT, the new one, and to my luck i ordered the 10cm instead of the 11cm downstem! So if i want to return it the whole process will take about a month, and im not sure if 1cm will make a whole lot of difference???

pbmagnet4,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but I figured glass thread why not. I am looking at getting this WeedStar http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/Weed_Star_Bubbler.cfm?iProductID=7757 to attach to my Extreme. I will connect another elbow piece instead of the mouthpiece at the end of the whip which is an 18.8mm fitting I believe. Will this work well?, I am trying to avoid drag but still get some satisfying smooth hits.

DeepFried,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Stay away from weedstar homie. Shitty ass glass. You looking for a bubbler or a tube?

aznfknpride,

Nchomsky

Custom N3rd inline bubbler with Slinger slide (husband using my glass!)
IMG_1840.jpg

WS Mini and Standard (Both with sling slides)
IMG_1742.jpg

Closer look at N3rd
IMG_1823.jpg

Salt on Mini with shirt
IMG_1675.jpg

Nchomsky,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
aznfknpride said:
Stay away from weedstar homie. Shitty ass glass. You looking for a bubbler or a tube?
just something smallish and easy to use/put away and with avoiding drag as much as possible.

DeepFried,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
deepfried - i can attest that these LW bubbs kick mucho arse! I wish I knew about the 15 arm one before I bought my 10 arm

stonemonkey55,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
aznfknpride said:
www.shinobiglass.com/luke.htm

a bit more expensive, but you'll be much happier with it, trust me...
what would be the difference between this and a diffused beaker with some diffusion beads?. Surprised this does not cost more, it looks like a lot of skilled labor to make a single piece.

DeepFried,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Cool glass everyone. :)

Here are my 3 rigs for vaporizing oil. The smallest (far right) being the most used.

Left to right.

Erik Anders 'Shakra Warrior' tube, with JesterGlass dome / ti nail
N3rd inline bub, Blazemaster curve / ti pad
J-Red bub, Blazemaster curve / ti pad

100_0550.jpg

I like them all a lot. Each hits differently.

I should be getting a new x-mas toy soon. I'm really excited. :cool:

SpiralArchitect,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom