• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Portside Mini

TommyDee

Vaporitor
They glued everything but the cells are pretty much limited out. They pack a punch too if you monitor the voltage on the charge port. What's wrong with the battery is the 15% they throw away. Get a quality 12.6V source and you can top off the internal pack.

TommyDee,

Newcastle

Stoned!
I need a new power cord for my PSM. I ordered this one before but I dont see it on my amazon account. 🥴 Does anyone have a link? Hate to bother Pipes again.

Newcastle,

CanadianBakin

The parts are listed in his FAQ doc.

You want a 12.6V 1A Li-ion charger (not a power supply). This is the one linked in his FAQ.

BitsStuckInMyTeeth

A year later still loving it — and I have a ton of vapes... Volcano, Pax 3, IQ2, IQ Mini... etc.
This is always my go to combo to hit hard and fast.

Now, believe me if there is a smaller or more refined IH box, I’d jump in a heartbeat.

EFDA75-E5-9-E17-4-A3-B-8-F50-0-BD6-AE9-B3282.jpg

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
A year later still loving it — and I have a ton of vapes... Volcano, Pax 3, IQ2, IQ Mini... etc.
This is always my go to combo to hit hard and fast.

Now, believe me if there is a smaller or more refined IH box, I’d jump in a heartbeat.

EFDA75-E5-9-E17-4-A3-B-8-F50-0-BD6-AE9-B3282.jpg

There is. Where have you been? Check out the Hotshot.

BitsStuckInMyTeeth

Whew! Took a look and it’s a slimmer Portside (among other things). I’m more keen on the Dynavap Orion, if it ever comes back to market. Looking for a more rounded, sleek look, and keen on the auto stop. Yeah, sometimes I do purposely overshoot the “click” on the Portside, but not enough to matter.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I've had the Orion - even if Orion was $115, I would still go with the HotShot. HS feels better in the hand. Orion feels like any cheap plastic sealed clamshell case, because it is. Both are plastic but HS has a true solid feel in your hand. I don't know how to describe it but Orion echoes 'plastic' while HotShot doesn't carry a resonance. This is what makes HotShot feel more -respectable-. Add to that the much higher cost of Orion and the wild variation from cap to cap, I cannot do Orion again. HotShot is very consistent among my rotation of 4 caps. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom