Portables vs Desktop Poll (daily usage)

Do you mainly use portables or desktop vaporizers?

• Total voters

vaporoufixtras

sigma vape enjoyer
Started with portables, but transitioned to desktops as my use was almost exclusively at home. I prefer the more power and control they offer. More bang for the money, and I'm a value whore.
For medicating outside the house, I'm ok with smoking. I also smoke tobacco so I don't mind, and I enjoy the experience once in a while at a friend's house or on vacation. (Though my plan is to quit smoking at some point and get at least a cheap portable for on the go.)

I set my MFLB on tbe desk sometimes. Portable all the way for me.

How's the MFLB community these days? It was my first vape and I used it to the ground. Did those power adapters get any better? I have three broken ones sitting in my drawer.

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Started with portables, but transitioned to desktops as my use was almost exclusively at home. I prefer the more power and control they offer. More bang for the money, and I'm a value whore.
For medicating outside the house, I'm ok with smoking. I also smoke tobacco so I don't mind, and I enjoy the experience once in a while at a friend's house or on vacation. (Though my plan is to quit smoking at some point and get at least a cheap portable for on the go.)

How's the MFLB community these days? It was my first vape and I used it to the ground. Did those power adapters get any better? I have three broken ones sitting in my drawer.

I dont know if the newest variation of the power adapter works or not but I'm leary of them due to the past issues. I've seen some interesting looking adapters made by FC members that have me intrigued.

As for the box itself, its still my one and only vape. I've tried a few friends volcanoes and a mighty but for me nothing beats the box.

Pcloudy

I got their Maud dib the other week when it was on sale as I wanted a very basic safer way to use concentrates and a lot of the erigs were either expensive or questionable quality or both. I have been very happy with it. I think they are a little pricey but they work and I feel good about supporting such an og company as it would be sad to see them go.

Top Bottom