Portable vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mora3s

Hi guys, im new in this forum and i NEED buy a vaporizer! Without butano and wasy clean! And shure, need make me feel HIGH hahaha..

Arizer Air or Vapir NO2? (the price is so different). Im from Brazil, and this stuffs is so xpensive.
Have any other models to say for me?

Thanks for the attention and sorry about my english!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Vapir No2 is an older vaporizer. It is a good enough vaporizer. I think the Air is a better unit. It's considerably smaller. The No.2 is fairly large for a portable and not at all stealth. I have a No.2 and an Air.

I would go with the Air. With the Arizer Air you have a glass mouthpiece and better flavor. It will be easier to clean.

The Solo is an Arizer product too, you can buy it for a little cheaper than the Air. The Solo is about the size of a can of Red Bull. It's not sleek like the Air. It's the chubby older sister. The Solo has excellent flavor IMO.

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I suggest you start with the Arizer Air - it's a great vaporizer, built from a great previous vaporizer (the Solo). You will not regret your purchase!

After you have more experience with vaporizers, you can purchase more exotic vaporizers

Also, you need to dedicate 2+ weeks to vaporizers exclusively if you want to fuck combustion. If you continue to smoke while you vape, you will never feel satisfied with any vaporizer you purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom