Portable vape.

Raskolnikov

Hi everyone, new member here. I'm looking to get a portable vaporiser. I've been using an Arizer extreme Q with the obligatory DDave adapt or but it has finally gave up the ghost. I'm looking for a portable for dry herb to tide me over until Black Friday when I can get a decent discount on a flowerpot and I figure if I get a heavy hitting handheld I'll be able to use it at home too. I have been looking at all the best of lists online but I do wonder if they are genuine or are being compensated for their recommendations.

I'm also going to buy a hand held concentrate vape which I have no experience of at all. Through my research I have decided on a new sequoia with a Smok Arcfox. Would this be a good setup. I don't have a PC so can't update firmware on another kind of box mod so thought the Arcfox ideal. Any other suggestions welcome. I don't really care about price, just want the best performing set up I can get.

Thank you in advance,

Raskolnikov,
Reactions: Shrike

Raskolnikov

Thanks for the answers guys or gals. I have been looking at the tiny might as it looks like exactly what I need. I also fancy the Angus as I used to have an Aromed many moons ago which has the same halogen type heater and the taste from the Aromed was amazing but tbh I'm more interested in a heavy hitter than flavour.

Got to say, wonderful forum and am truly surprised at some of the artisanal wood vapes. Some very talented manufacturers on here. Shame about the waiting lists for some though.

DrewTheWriter

Thanks for the answers guys or gals. I have been looking at the tiny might as it looks like exactly what I need. I also fancy the Angus as I used to have an Aromed many moons ago which has the same halogen type heater and the taste from the Aromed was amazing but tbh I'm more interested in a heavy hitter than flavour.

Got to say, wonderful forum and am truly surprised at some of the artisanal wood vapes. Some very talented manufacturers on here. Shame about the waiting lists for some though.
Tothecloudvaporstore did a good comparison of the Tinymight 2 vs Angus

Greenleaf88

As much as there's hate u can't go wrong with a might t but If that's too big TM 2 u can't go wrong then the flowerpot ur set.

Greenleaf88,

stuey

As much as there's hate u can't go wrong with a might t but If that's too big TM 2 u can't go wrong then the flowerpot ur set.

One day Ill have a flowerpot ..... In all seriousness will there ever be anything better? Is the flowerpot basically as good as it gets. At the end of the day we heat up a plant here and breath it in ... at some point there just becomes a device that just does that!!!

stuey,

Greenleaf88

One day Ill have a flowerpot ..... In all seriousness will there ever be anything better? Is the flowerpot basically as good as it gets. At the end of the day we heat up a plant here and breath it in ... at some point there just becomes a device that just does that!!!
I believe so that was my next vape but then the anvil was coming out and it does the job but the flowerpot is set it forget it huge clouds .

Greenleaf88,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Depends on what you’re looking for; I have 2 CH heads and while I love them both, they are in no way as good as it gets or the definitive end game. I love my Qaroma head, and my ZX absolutely blows anything CH offers out of the water for efficiency and flavor. If you got only one of them, there aren’t any that would disappoint IMO, but there are definitely discernible differences between offerings and while all will fill the bill, some are more tailored to certain goals/effects/rituals/etc.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I have a B1 and there are many desktops that I like better. The FP is probably my least favorite coil-driven baller head. It's great, there are just a lot that I like better and all of them are less expensive to boot.

stuey

Thanks both ... I'm not planning on getting one any time soon... but when the time comes Ill do more research. Part of why I cant have one is I have kids and whilst I think its great to educate etc .... its also better not to influence at all.. or at least until they are very much older! (I'm in the UK.. technically I think they can still hang draw and quarter you for possession of cannabis :) )

Vaporware

It sounds like you’re set on a portable right now, but you could also get a full Phase 3 ZX setup for less than a TM 2 if you’re still open to a desktop.

I don’t have the latest FlowerPots, but the ZX blows the older ones away and I’d bet the flavor and efficiency of the ZX beat anything CH is offering.

I have promoted FPs a lot in the past because they were among the best desktops available. They’re probably still close, but I waited for the Z8 (ZX’s more expensive older sibling) to upgrade and I’m very happy with my choice. :rockon:

Vaporware,
Top Bottom