Portable dry herb vape with a BIG load

Hwy420

I'm looking for a dry herb vape with a big, really BIG load.
I can only squeeze ~0.2 g into my Arizer Air. That's nothing, given my tolerance.
I need something more, much more than that, preferably 1 g — do vapes with such a big load exist? or 0.5 g minimum.
Any suggestions?
Thank you.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I can only squeeze ~0.2 g into my Arizer Air. That's nothing, given my tolerance.
I need something more, much more than that, preferably 1 g — do vapes with such a big load exist? or 0.5 g minimum.
Any suggestions?
Thank you.
xMax ace has a big oven, pax too is in the same category (at least twice than solo/air
magic flight launch box can accept even bigger loads

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Agree that a more powerful vape is better than one with a larger chamber. However, many desktop bowls can hold a larger amount. For example, the CH Shovelhead bowl can hold 1/2 a gram comfortably (with a diffuser head).

Robert-in-YEG

Any suggestions?
Thank you.
How much do you want to spend? Conduction or convection?

Robert-in-YEG

Hwy420

How much do you want to spend? Conduction or convection?

Robert-in-YEG
Good question, I don't know how much I should be prepared to spend. Sorry for making it more complicated !
Conduction or convection – Convection is better but not a lot of difference for me.

Thank you all for your answers, a lot of useful information! :)

Larger chamber means larger heating element, which means larger vape.
Not a problem, size doesn't matter ;)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Good question, I don't know how much I should be prepared to spend. Sorry for making it more complicated !
Conduction or convection – Convection is better but not a lot of difference for me.

The Air is pretty conduction heavy btw, some hybrid convection, but it doesn't have the power level that on demand pure convection vapes have... Most session conduction is weaker, hybrids and bowls sizes can help, but yeah it's not really as simple as just getting something that holds more is all

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Does it need to be portable? If not and you are open to coil/enail based vapes there are options at just about every price point that will easily facilitate large loads that smack.

If portable is a requirement I would second the TM suggestion for a widely available portable with a lot of power and the ability to do larger bowls, though it won't roast as even if you go for the yuuuuuge bowls.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Convection is better but not a lot of difference for me
For plug-in convection, the Plenty can hold over 4g in a wide flat bowl, hard to beat once you mod the Plenty for higher temps, my 18mm injector gets close but no cigar, I want to try one of those 22mm Zeal Ball vapes as they might beat it with less herb...the Plenty likes a big feed to work well,
1652930783639-png.36954

I use a 24mm socket so I can tamp in as much as possible as you cannot over-pack it to the point of restricting airflow unless you fill the whole black housing on top, but that is another story.
Edit, as far as portables go the Starry 3 and 4 have large ovens.

Robert-in-YEG

Not a problem, size doesn't matter ;)
In my collection, the Tera, Starrry, and Fog Pro have the largest bowels.

Tera can usually give the best buzz in a bowl experience. I say usually, because sometimes I'll get flower that just doesn't cook nicely in the Tera. That said, having learned how to use the vape properly, it can hit hard. I use the Tera almost exclusively with a bong.

I use the Starry V3, which also has a good sized chamber, with a bong. The Starry cooks everything, it gets hotter than other vapes, and it can cook just about anything.

The Fog Pro would require a whip to use with a bong. The Fog Pro is great for filling with good tasting flower and sipping slowly while enjoying company or watching a movie. I think of it as being like a pipe.

Robert-in-YEG

Last edited:

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I think the Davinci IQC has a 0.5g bowl. Portable and very tasty and it generally works better if you tamp it well (more weed for you!) as it's a conduction device. If you finish a whole bowl to yourself I gather you'll be pretty baked.

If you're into glass and don't mind using a torch, then a product like the terpedo from the The Rogue Wax Works has a giant bowl too and hits like a tank.

The Neo by Prrl Labs is pretty great and the Terp Surfer pipe that is built for it can hold up to 0.5g bowls. Otherwise you could in theory use a bowl almost as big as you like with it.

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
The vape with the biggest bowl in my collection is a portable... It's just not at all discreet.

The elev8r full kit with the wand. The wand is simple but it cools surprisingly well and is incredibly tasty. Every one should have one anyway imo.

Last edited:

kb819

Yep...Boundless CFX (og). Powerful heater, super fast heatup time, big bowl (I got one recently for just that reason). Taste is...meh. But it does the trick.

sickmanfraud

I will add my 2 cents to endorse the Tinymight 2. It can't comfortably vape .5 but it can extract so fast that you don't mind the reloads. Using a Tinymight2 you can arrive at your destination without fatigue from trying to use a vape that does not suit your current needs.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Grass Yes
Top Bottom