portable concentrate vape

CHEI

Medical Cannabis Inspector
I don't own any portables for my budder. which is the best and easiest for on the go?

CHEI,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
I own a Rev and have used an Omi and while they are both solid products I prefer the bigger hits/better taste of the Rev. Also the facts that it is made in the US and I don't have to buy cartridges for it all the time contribute to it's being better in my mind. The persei looks interesting but also just looks like a way to buy a whole bunch of different cartridges and batteries :2c:

SF Giant,

StickyShisha2

i haven't tried the Rev, but i love my Omi.

Have you considered a small glass rig in a customized case to carry?

StickyShisha2,

weedemon

enthusiast
I own both i give the nod to the rev

other options to consider are the eclipse pipe, the gnome concentrate dome. but I would say the revolution is best currently. (I Have not tried the persei either)

weedemon,

CHEI

Medical Cannabis Inspector
I have the waterpipe version of the eclipse and was thinking it'd be alot easier to drop a piece of budder into a vial and hit it with the torch as opposed to melting it into a bowl (and by heating possibly burning off cannabinoids) like with the omicron. I am not sure how you load the revolution. Does it require melting? Persei seems cool but just from what I see I'd rather go with a different brand than thc scientific.

CHEI,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The Revolution has a side window that you open and close by twisting to load. You can also load it from the top for a less messy unit. You don't need to melt anything, rather just drop it in and go.

:peace:

Stu,

druminfected

I think the V2 of the omicron is going to be a step up since it's more powerfull, but I love my omicron. Haven't tried revo and Just got a Persei, so I'll let you know how that compares to the omicron.

druminfected,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
The Rev is the way to go. It's solid. Omicron is/was great...I have 3. I don't know which of the first few versions they are, but there is one thing I do know, Omicron is in the midst of too many changes.. My vote is for the Revolution.

Jeppy,
I have an Omicron and am impressed by it, but user videos have me feeling Revolution envy for sure. It looks like a more convenient, heavy hitting piece.

charliedontsurf,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
charliedontsurf said:
I have an Omicron and am impressed by it, but user videos have me feeling Revolution envy for sure. It looks like a more convenient, heavy hitting piece.
CDS, I told you weeks ago that you needed one. You never listen to me. :(

Stu,
Top Bottom