Pocket vape recommendations

Gonchin

Looking for a pocket vape

I currently own several vapes thanks to VAS. To give some context here is a partial list: Mighty, Tubo, several dynavap, Xmax V3 PRO, Ditanium, pinky, several 510 driven models.

I'm in the market for a pocket vape to carry daily. I currently use an Impcognito for this purpose, but I'm looking for a more replaceable device.

I'm looking for something that will fit comfortably in my pocket, heats up quickly, decent battery life and doesn't give me heart failure when it gets dropped.

Performance wise the Xmax v3 pro would work for me, but it's too long to fit comfortably in my pocket.

Typical usage would be taking a few hits as I walk into a store or taking to a concert. Mostly sitting in my pocket unused...lol

With the 420 sales going on, the POTV ONE is really cheap. As a bonus I already have several capsules for it that I use in my Impcognito and Xmax V3.

Would the POTV ONE fit my needs?

Any other vapes that I should take a look a at?

Thanks!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Can't speak to the PoTV One, but a lot of folks like it as a cheap hybrid. And it is tiny.

You might look at the Roffu if you were interested in the Xmax V3 pro. It's a little wider, but it is shorter. So it might be better for your pocket.

rozroz

for my needs (and yours) i think it will be too bulky for a pocket.
i'm with you on the Xmax, if it was a bit smaller..
there are smaller conduction ones i guess but most are not good.

Zipford

Looking for a pocket vape

I currently own several vapes thanks to VAS. To give some context here is a partial list: Mighty, Tubo, several dynavap, Xmax V3 PRO, Ditanium, pinky, several 510 driven models.

I'm in the market for a pocket vape to carry daily. I currently use an Impcognito for this purpose, but I'm looking for a more replaceable device.

I'm looking for something that will fit comfortably in my pocket, heats up quickly, decent battery life and doesn't give me heart failure when it gets dropped.

Performance wise the Xmax v3 pro would work for me, but it's too long to fit comfortably in my pocket.

Typical usage would be taking a few hits as I walk into a store or taking to a concert. Mostly sitting in my pocket unused...lol

With the 420 sales going on, the POTV ONE is really cheap. As a bonus I already have several capsules for it that I use in my Impcognito and Xmax V3.

Would the POTV ONE fit my needs?

Any other vapes that I should take a look a at?

Thanks!
I would suggest the Healthy Rips Fury Edge, which is very similar to the POTV One but has a different stock mouthpiece and a smell cover that is nice for out and about. I have the Edge and the VMAX V3, but carry the Edge for exactly the reason you're thinking of: comfort in a pants pocket.

The glass mouthpiece of the One probably gives better flavor (and the Edge can also take a glass stem), but the shape of the stock MP of the Edge seems more comfortable to carry. And it checks your other boxes (heats quick, decent battery life, durable and not pricey if it gets dropped).

Gonchin

Can't speak to the PoTV One, but a lot of folks like it as a cheap hybrid. And it is tiny.

You might look at the Roffu if you were interested in the Xmax V3 pro. It's a little wider, but it is shorter. So it might be better for your pocket.
The Roffu looks interesting. I'm going to research this one a bit more.

hillbill

Healthy Rips Fury Edge, gentle but thorough. More battery capacity than POTV One.
Starry V3 about the same size but shaped longer and slimmer. Heavy hitter.

hillbill,
Reactions: Gonchin

RitualBasedExtraction

Happiness is of mind, not circumstance.
Hate to say it but the pax isnt a bad choice if youre able to find one highly discounted, battery life is pretty damn good, rips are consistent, pack and unpack is clean with tool. other than pax theres the xvape avant which isnt the biggest ripper but it gets the job done, Arizer Argo, ALP.

Pinte

People crap on it, but the G Pen Dash is incredibly tiny, but does the job perfectly for me. No issues with it for what it is. It's the perfect pocket vape. Anything smaller would be using liquid carts, IMO.

Top Bottom