Plenty vape

jerri

I have a Plenty vape I need one more vape would the Mighty be a choice or it would be like the Plenty

readyman,

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I don't have experience with either of those vapes, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

The plenty has a reputation as a hard hitter with a big bowl.

The mighty is a popular, reliable, easy to use vape that is supposed to have good vapor production and its a readily available device.
It has a smaller bowl than the plenty.

Tinymight or Tetra P80 are hard hitters but have a waiting list. Solo 2 has a good rep.

What is it that you are after in a second vape?

TheThriftDrifter,

jerri

I don't have experience with either of those vapes, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

The plenty has a reputation as a hard hitter with a big bowl.

The mighty is a popular, reliable, easy to use vape that is supposed to have good vapor production and its a readily available device.
It has a smaller bowl than the plenty.

Tinymight or Tetra P80 are hard hitters but have a waiting list. Solo 2 has a good rep.

What is it that you are after in a second vape?
It seems Ive narrowed it down to a Mighty or Minivap kinda leaning towards the MV I want one besides the Plenty for front porch sessions

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Have you hit up those threads on FC, might help you with your decision.

Let me know what you end up getting, I'm thinking about jumping on the mighty train.

Chemdog

I have both. First i got The plenty to quit combustion. Then later... for portability I got the mighty..
Since I got my mighty I have only used the plenty a few times.. I feel like the mighty hits harder.. Stays running the whole bowl @full temp. The plenty fluctuates temp (most times when I want to take a hit and it's too cool.) Anyways that's my take.

Top Bottom