Please help with choosing suitable size of water adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Guys i want to get water filtration for my buddha. Since i live in India, Asia i plan to buy a bong here locally and would need to order a glass on glass water adapter from ssv or some other website.

Here is the local bong website, http://www.smokeheavenpipes.com/product-master.asp?CategoryID=1 please check the link, can you guys figure out from the picture what the bowl size must be one of the bigger bongs in the first and second row ?

Do i need a 14mm or 19mm adapter to use with one of those bongs listed on the local website ?

thanks as always :peace:

audiodelic,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
Sorry, but its really hard to tell a measurement from a picture. After you get the bong, just use a ruler to measure the diameter of the downstem. You'll either have a number around 14 or 19 mms. Then you can order the adapter.

wowthisisrandom,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Well the bowl on your DBV wand/heater cover is an 19mm, so maybe that will help you eyeball it. If they listed any sort of measurements like the height of the bong i might be able to speculate based on that, but I'd say either get the bong first and measure it like random said, or just order both size adapters and then return one or keep it until you maybe get another bong to make use of it.

...they look pretty small and i think most small bongs use 14, but there are always exceptions.

I'd say the best way to know for sure is to contact the seller and ask if they know the joint size of the particular model you're looking at http://www.smokeheavenpipes.com/contactus.asp

steiner666,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
The bowl size doesn't matter, rather the joint size.

I would guess 14mm, which is the standard for most glass... I would bet money on this, but don't take my word.

18mm is more common with name brand and high quality pieces.

Chubba,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom