Please help a newcomer decide on a suitable desktop vape for microdosing/smaller hits.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
There is also the halogen powered MUSA which looks awesome http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/musa-wooden-vape.23239/page-8

As well as the Venus vapes out of Finland.
http://www.venusvaporizer.com/shop/

Both from Europe, both look cool. I haven't tried either one however.

I have an Eds TnT Woodscents and I love it. It is one pf the more visually appealing options and quite the prformer. Granted, it has taken a back seat to the FlowerPot, but that is simply a matter of concentrates and take-down laziness.

For your needs you can't go wrong with a log.
Can’t the woodscents do concentrates also?

-dab8-,

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
Can’t the woodscents do concentrates also?

It totally does! But there is a preference aspect here. I just prefer smacking extracts on to the SiC surface rather than using hemp fiber or cotton. Hold over habits from the torch days die hard.

Slagzord,
Reactions: -dab8-

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Thanks for taking the time to write this really helpful reply. I appreciate it.

Your set up sounds like just what I am looking for: a log vape to unwind at home and the Fury 2 if in need while out and about.

I am sure I recall reading that eventually the Fury's battery will pack up and was wondering your thoughts on this?

Yes, there are two things about the battery. It is rather small so the length of charge is not as long as larger portables, but this was done in trade for a smaller and more discreet size. I have had larger and heavier portables with larger batteries, but I wanted the smaller size so the battery trade off it worth it to me.

The other thing is that the battery cannot be removed by the customer. It therefore will have a limited lifespan. People that go with the Fury 2 have resolved themselves with this concern. I have not heard that people are having an issue with the Fury 1 or 2 having batteries that pack up early in their life, but the time will come when it will eventually die due to battery or some other fail.

The warranty is good for one year on full repair or replacement. Beyond the one year warranty, the Healthy Rips company offers 1/2 price replacement for the Fury if it ever fails. My understanding is if your Fury 2 fails after one year then you get a new one or the new current model for 1/2 the price. You can read the warranty on their website. I look at it as I get a great portable and every few (or several) years, if it dies, I get a new model for 1/2 price. That works for me.

BabyFacedFinster,
Top Bottom