PipeScents Portable Convection Vaporizer - Ed's TnT

Logic

Old Skool Member ‘10
Damn, those are some big clouds...

It really seems like the perfect portable! Disconnectable and easily pocketable.
A win/win.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, not sure how many of you all are on IG also and follow our guy above but the other day he found that a Bic lighter works great in a pinch. The way the PS is made and with the heat displacement disc it breaks apart the flame so well that even using a simple Bic lighter you can achieve great vapor production as well. I know many arent cool with using a lighter in this circumstance but does work and doesnt combust at all as seen in this video clearly showing material after using so.

@Logic Well said bro.

@F-UCTD Thanks sir.

Pls have a look and let me know what you all think.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Pls have a look and let me know what you all think.

Well... since you asked...

I think it's fucking great Ed!!
I believe there is a huge market for vaporizers that are reminiscent of operating combustion pipes and tools, IMO the gigantic success of Dynavap's take on the classic one hitter + dugout proves this.

Being able to use this with a regular old Bic lighter is probably extremely familiar to lots of people, I think it's fantastic and these devices are very much needed to appease long term combusters; I might have to stuff someone's stocking with this who recently eschewed an expensive German portable for a $10 pipe.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good afternoon everyone, hope all is going good for you all and you all are gearing up for the Black Friday Sales event going on everywhere. Woot woot I have my eyes on a few different places for tools and such as well as a couple of my hobbies.

EdsTnT%20BF%20Sale%20Image%20copy-1200x500.png

I have been giving it all in the shop working on restock of many WS species getting that all ready for the coming Black Friday Sale I am launching Nov. 27th through Dec. 2nd where you can get 10% off your entire shopping cart total using coupon code "GIVETHANKS" at checkout.

Well then @invertedisdead I like how you think and appreciate how you laid it out there. Nicely done and thank you so much. Next week be a great time to get you one if you like. Thanks again for posting up and I hope all is well.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
@Ed's TnT, maybe you could send one (or more) PipeScents over to the vaporisateur guys? Would love to get one, but they look too pipeish to grab them from customs :(

Alex3oe,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Ed's TnT, maybe you could send one (or more) PipeScents over to the vaporisateur guys? Would love to get one, but they look too pipeish to grab them from customs :(

Hmmm good morning, I had no idea they would grab em. I dont send them assembled, I wrap each piece in a foam padding and is 4 different items wrapped, do you think this helps with that?

Ed's TnT,

Mako Kupo

how much herb does this thing use? i do really like it, and need a protable vape. i have 2x dynavap caps that came with my two woodscents, but still i love that its dedicated and of course, beautiful wood. so how much does this thing pack? how many puffs? really considering ordering one today to add to my incoming shipment!

EDIT: can this be used with a regular BIC lighter?

Mako Kupo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good afternoon @Mako Kupo it does have a considerable load area that can either be filled or not so much. I have seen a user get great performance with a simple bic lighter if a torch wasn't possible. Have seen a few users at IG really enjoy it say it's very effective.

Hope this helps bro.

GoldenBud

how much herb does this thing use?
I wouldn't load more than 0.15g for starters, it's a butane vape.. can be harsh, can get you higher than you want/ coughy. From the videos i watched, it doesn't seem that it will be good for 0.2g+ (which is good imo)

By using yellow light, you will inhale the poison CO which is a product of the incomplete combustion, hence i would recommend to use just torch lighters, blue light (complete combustion of the gas, CO2 instead of CO)

Mako Kupo

I wouldn't load more than 0.15g for starters, it's a butane vape.. can be harsh, can get you higher than you want/ coughy. From the videos i watched, it doesn't seem that it will be good for 0.2g+ (which is good imo)

By using yellow light, you will inhale the poison CO which is a product of the incomplete combustion, hence i would recommend to use just torch lighters, blue light (complete combustion of the gas, CO2 instead of CO)

thank you for the timely response! i think for now ill stick with the included vapcaps that come with the aromalog, ive been experimenting with it and its working a bit better. id LOVE a pipescent, like a lot...

anyway at first i tried a cheap-o $5.00 3 flame torch that everyone recommended (not the specific lighter, i was just told to use a 3 flamer), which worked okay but i got combustion a few times even respecting the click/rotating during heating! it combusted twice out of about 5 or 6 bowls, using the 3 flame. i then picked up a $13 ronson single flame torch, which feels amazing in hand. very easy to light, even easier to keep lit. its heavy and feels solid as heck. anyway the single flame ronson takes a bit longer(2-3 times longer-ish) but i seem to get much better results from it and hey, im not in a rush. so for now ill stick withthe ronson single flame i think as well as the included vapcaps, but dang i want a pipescents lol

Mako Kupo

Good afternoon @Mako Kupo it does have a considerable load area that can either be filled or not so much. I have seen a user get great performance with a simple bic lighter if a torch wasn't possible. Have seen a few users at IG really enjoy it say it's very effective.

Hope this helps bro.

Thanks for the response Ed! I ordered one of these bad boys jsut now, and am thrilled to give it a try!

I'll be doing a thorough review on this in a couple of weeks, so keep an eye out for that anyone who is interested in one of these. It should arrive this week so I'll use it until about March 6th which is my birthday as well as Shaquille Oneils lol, and I'll review the heck out of it. Truly looking forward to receiving this epic piece of useful art!

Stone as Emma

IG : jean_roulin_420
Thanks for the response Ed! I ordered one of these bad boys jsut now, and am thrilled to give it a try!

I'll be doing a thorough review on this in a couple of weeks, so keep an eye out for that anyone who is interested in one of these. It should arrive this week so I'll use it until about March 6th which is my birthday as well as Shaquille Oneils lol, and I'll review the heck out of it. Truly looking forward to receiving this epic piece of useful art!

Haha Ed is good at triggering our VAS :luv: Excited to hear your experience with it. Do you mind sharing a pic of the beauty ?

I’d love me a cocobolo pipescents !

GoldenBud

I don't understand how you modified your PipeScents, but I'm glad to see that it ain't the small Aomai, no need to refill the torch each.... hour?! lol... ;)
edit: now i see that it's not the PS, way less wood and it's not blackwood/coco

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
but I'm glad to see that it ain't the small Aomai, no need to refill the torch each.... hour?! lol...

I got a few of those recently and the fuel capacity is hilarious. I think I refilled 4 times yesterday lol. I can’t seem to adjust the flame length without a tool either, love the form factor but other than that the Aomai’s are pretty womp for me.

Vapestein

My take on PipeScents :sherlock:

That looks beautiful and something I would love to try myself :)

Would you mind sharing the details, what components did you use ? I have an arizer solo wood stem from Ed that looks strikingly smiliar.

Vapestein,

Vapestein

@Ed's TnT I just checked your website and it seems the Cocobolo pipes are out of stock. Do you have any cocobolo pipes in the pipeline (notice the pun) ? :)

Also would love to hear your comparison of the cocobolo vs the blackwood in terms of durability, maintenance, heat resistance, flavor/aroma etc.

Vapestein,
Top Bottom