Pinnacle w/ WT and extra bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Hello all,
I am selling my VaporBlunt Pinnacle w/ WT that I have had for a little over a month and it's only been used about a dozen times. It works great and is in great condition, I have just recently purchased a Cloud and an Ascent and I want money to get on board with The Eagle. I have six bullets total so four extra than you get when you purchase it. They are all in perfect condition.

Here are the pics, sorry about the quality I only have my phone and poor lighting to take the pictures with. I assure you it is all very clean and in good condition.

First an overall one with my name visibly written:

photo_zps7c60cfb5.jpg

It's not super easy to tell, but the inside is very clean and pure white on the bottom:
photo1_zps7aab1b33.jpg

A Picture of the original boxes and some additional packaging. (The bottom of the instruction page is ripped off, but I still have it):

photo3_zps91b98add.jpg

Everything is clean, the WT looks just like new:

photo4_zpsd24ca2e3.jpg

They Blend in well, but there are six bullets in there:

photo2_zps8dc29ee8.jpg

The only things not included from the original package are the cleaning brush and bamboo tool/pick.

So everything that will be included:
(1) Pinnacle Vaporizer
(1) Pinnacle Instructions
(1) Pinnacle Vaporizer Stand
(1) Standard Pinnacle Mouthpiece (unused)
(2) Mouthpiece tips (one clear and one black)
(1) Wall Charger
(6) Pinnacle "Bullets"/ filling chambers
(1) PonG Attachment (Clear)
(1) Pinnacle Water Tool
(1) Set of rubber stoppers (not pictured above) for the Water Tool
(1) Cheap protective case that fits the Pinnacle (not the Water Tool) inside of it.

I'm looking to sell all of this for $200 because I need funds quickly so that I can contribute to The VXL Eagle. I'll cover S&H and Paypal fees. Feel free to PM me with serious offers as well.

Thanks for looking,
Pickz

lazylathe

Almost there...
Shipping sorted!!
Waiting for paypal info!

Feels great to help another member join the EAGLE REVOLUTION!!!!
:rockon:

MONEY HAS BEEN SENT!!!
VIVA LA EAGLE!!!

lazylathe,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom