Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
@RoachySmiths just return it where you bought it. If you bought it from vaporblunt go to their web page and go to contact us and send email or call telling them you have a faulty unit.
Unfortunately, Vapor Blunt is not responding to e-mails or phone calls. I've been trying to get a Return Claim Number for a few days now.

@TRVB & Engineer

Are you folks closed for the holidays? Why no response to my e-mail? Why is nobody answering your phone...it goes to message every time?

Great device, but now I need great customer service because mine decided to stop heating after only 3 months.

Thank you.

WildChild,
Reactions: CarolKing

vapor33

I just got my pnp and love it. However, I really just don't get why Vaporblunt don't just bite the bullet and make it the best pportable vape out there hands down by securing the damn bowl cover, which is still really loose. They also need to sort out the plastic in the casing. I'm not saying lose it all together but maybe glass line it somehow as I think it does affect taste. Plastic is good because it doesn't conduct heat very well so I get why they use it but it just feels so flimsy. Another cool idea would be to maybe somehow cram two little bullet holes and a lid into the bottom so you can go out with three loaded bowls. You absolutely need a case for your things with this on the go as the cap will definitely fall off in your pocket at some point. It's a great little vape and with these improvements, at least sorting the cap, will make it the best portable. It's like a mini cloud, if you didn't have to worry about the cap and could stash 2 extra bowls it would be so awesome! Even if it was longer it would still be mad.

Yeah, the PNP is great, but it can still be improved. I am looking forward to seeing their next version or upgraded model of the pnp.

vapor33

A couple questions for you guys:

1. Let's say you start with your PNP on temp setting 2 and you do 5 pulls from it. Then you increase it to level 3 and do 5 more pulls from it. The plant matter is spent right? If you keep doing pulls and are still blowing out something, does that mean there is still good stuff in the there? Or at some point is the vapor you are blowing no longer contain any goodies and it is just some kind of smoke/vapor of the already used plant matter?

2. I have never used a water tool, but I am interested. Does the water tool help you get more out of a session? Can you get overall better "results" using it?

3. Does increasing the temp setting to 4 or 5 and using the water tool pull out any extra stuff out of the plant matter that you cannot get without using the higher heat settings?

4. Can you "pack" material into the bullet? I never do, I just scoop it up and leave it loose? Just wondering if anyone has tried it and if it works?

Maybe these are stupid questions, I'm not sure, but any help/answers would be great.

Thanks.

@BLAZING OG

chimpybits

1. Let's say you start with your PNP on temp setting 2 and you do 5 pulls from it. Then you increase it to level 3 and do 5 more pulls from it. The plant matter is spent right? If you keep doing pulls and are still blowing out something, does that mean there is still good stuff in the there? Or at some point is the vapor you are blowing no longer contain any goodies and it is just some kind of smoke/vapor of the already used plant matter?

2. I have never used a water tool, but I am interested. Does the water tool help you get more out of a session? Can you get overall better "results" using it?

3. Does increasing the temp setting to 4 or 5 and using the water tool pull out any extra stuff out of the plant matter that you cannot get without using the higher heat settings?

4. Can you "pack" material into the bullet? I never do, I just scoop it up and leave it loose? Just wondering if anyone has tried it and if it works?]
1. There will always be some goodies left in there after vaping. Baking with the ABV proves this. However, at a certain point during a session, the vapor and more specifically, the effects, will be so diminished that it's not worth it. It's a judgement call. Some take their ABV to very dark brown; others prefer to quit sooner. Later in the session, much of the THC is gone and most of the effects are of the sedative and analgesic properties instead of the TCH high.
2. The water tool increases the diffusion and makes the hit much smoother. This allows one to take bigger hits without coughing. Also, the visual feedback of seeing the vapor form in the WT helps one gauge the milk.
3. I'd say, mostly, yes. At the highest temps, one is releasing cannabinoids which have sedative and analgesic effects.
4. Yes, and it works fine. This will increase the resistance which affects the vapor quality.

vapor33

1. There will always be some goodies left in there after vaping. Baking with the ABV proves this. However, at a certain point during a session, the vapor and more specifically, the effects, will be so diminished that it's not worth it. It's a judgement call. Some take their ABV to very dark brown; others prefer to quit sooner. Later in the session, much of the THC is gone and most of the effects are of the sedative and analgesic properties instead of the TCH high.
2. The water tool increases the diffusion and makes the hit much smoother. This allows one to take bigger hits without coughing. Also, the visual feedback of seeing the vapor form in the WT helps one gauge the milk.
3. I'd say, mostly, yes. At the highest temps, one is releasing cannabinoids which have sedative and analgesic effects.
4. Yes, and it works fine. This will increase the resistance which affects the vapor quality.

Great replies, that is what I needed. Thanks for the input.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!

4. Can you "pack" material into the bullet? I never do, I just scoop it up and leave it loose? Just wondering if anyone has tried it and if it works?

Maybe these are stupid questions, I'm not sure, but any help/answers would be great.

Thanks.

@BLAZING OG

1) I do this all the time and I get visible vapor till the end of the 8 minute cycle or right before, the only thing that gets vaped almost right away IMH is the terpenes/ terpenoids (The Flavor). if your pulling some visible vapor then I would say yes there is still stuff left in it, some people collect there ABV (already been vaped) material and use it to cook. The small amounts left in the abv combined with usually doubling up the recipe I have gotten some heavy medicating effects from abv brownies.

2) I seem to get a bit better results due to the cooling effect of the water tool to the vapor, and in tern I get smoother bigger hits. Not to say I cant get those off hitting it dry but some people are affected by the PNP direct heat. I would say i do get a bit better results, but any 14 mm piece can achieve the same, but the PNP WT is pretty dam cool ( I love mine ).

3) I do get extra bit of vapor when I turn it from lets say 4 to 5 not much more but I feel I like I get almost everything out of my material. The flavor isnt so great for most on the high heat, but coming from combustion were only the greens taste good Iam okay with the 4 or 5 setting at times.

4) I usually load and tap the herb down lightly , like just guiding it into place and not packing tight. I seem to get good results, some seem to pack real tight and get great results too, I haven't experimented enough on the pack yet.
I did try loading herb in the heat chamber without the bullet and it seemed to work the same for me , further testing is needed to confirm that.
@vapor33

Last edited:

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
i hope their not on vacation, my PnP was recieved by them on Friday. This month the 20th, still no reply or even an email they received it.
I can confirm that they are not on vacation...at least yet.

Eric from VB responded to my e-mail today with a Return Claim # and instructions. I sent my unit to them this afternoon. Very helpful.

I hope all works out for you, 420time. Good luck.

vapor33

1) I do this all the time and I get visible vapor till the end of the 8 minute cycle or right before, the only thing that gets vaped almost right away IMH is the terpenes/ terpenoids (The Flavor). if your pulling some visible vapor then I would say yes there is still stuff left in it, some people collect there ABV (already been vaped) material and use it to cook. The small amounts left in the abv combined with usually doubling up the recipe I have gotten some heavy medicating effects from abv brownies.

2) I seem to get a bit better results due to the cooling effect of the water tool to the vapor, and in tern I get smoother bigger hits. Not to say I cant get those off hitting it dry but some people are affected by the PNP direct heat. I would say i do get a bit better results, but any 14 mm piece can achieve the same, but the PNP WT is pretty dam cool ( I love mine ).

3) I do get extra bit of vapor when I turn it from lets say 4 to 5 not much more but I feel I like I get almost everything out of my material. The flavor isnt so great for most on the high heat, but coming from combustion were only the greens taste good Iam okay with the 4 or 5 setting at times.

4) I usually load and tap the herb down lightly , like just guiding it into place and not packing tight. I seem to get good results, some seem to pack real tight and get great results too, I haven't experimented enough on the pack yet.
I did try loading herb in the heat chamber without the bullet and it seemed to work the same for me , further testing is needed to confirm that.
@vapor33

Looks like I need to get the WT. ;)

Thanks man.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I can confirm that they are not on vacation...at least yet.

Eric from VB responded to my e-mail today with a Return Claim # and instructions. I sent my unit to them this afternoon. Very helpful.

I hope all works out for you, 420time. Good luck.

What's a vacation?

There is never a rhyme or reason why emails don't get a response. It happens once in a blue moon unexplainably. Let me explain how our CS department works to give you guys an understanding of the process.

Every morning Eric goes through the emails and either responds immediately if it's a small problem or calls me if it's a big one to see how I want to handle it. Even the most complex problems never take more than a day or two....

With that said, we also have a guy named Dave that answers the phone. He lives on the east coast and forwards the CS calls to his cell and people call him at 3 am lol. He answers what he can and tries to provide quick service.

That's pretty much my entire team right now other than salesman. I apologize for anytime we are slow to answer, I know it's frustrating when a product has a problem. But rest assured we are never on vacation.

Happy Holidays to everyone, I hope everyone has a safe and fun time!!

mm_laphroaig

I just got PnP yesterday and I was wondering how hard should i pull with it? I'm coming from MFLB for reference.

I'm asking because i'm only producing a couple of barely visible clouds if i pull very hard (I've used levels 1-3), nothing close to for example Blazing OG's videos.

The flowers are browning nicely and I'm getting high, but I think I'm making some mistake and missing out on something. I've tried packing the half way and fully but no difference there on the vapor production.

mm_laphroaig,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@TherealVaporblun,I've had very good customer service with VaporBlunt until the last few weeks. I had some questions regarding a couple of Pinnacle Pros that I bought.

I have not had my questions answered even though I've emailed them three times. So I'm not sure what is going on. I sent pictures regarding a slit in the sleeve area on both units. The units are working fine with the slit, but no one has ever mentioned having the same problem on FC or anywhere else.

Gotvape and EZVAPES both mentioned this as something that's built into the unit. It seems strange to me that I have never heard this anywhere else.

The email was supposed to be sent to Engineering and I've gotten no response, except telling me that my email would be sent to engineering.

So lately for me the customer service is not as good as I've gotten in the past.
All the hustle and bustle with the holidays, I'm sure that's why. Hopefully with the new year maybe I will hear something.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

Reflections

Its the Holidays!! Alot of places around here closed for a week or two..Not everyplace is 24/7 operations..Be patient I'm sure they will be back!

Last edited:
Reflections,
Reactions: CarolKing

VAPEHUNTER

So I'm sitting in the mall parking lot getting ready to go in, just about ready to bump up to level 3, I already had a level 2 session, and a single blue light keeps scrolling up my PnPro then it shuts down.:\ I tried to turn it back on but the blue light just scrolls up. However if I let it sit for a minute and try turning it on it turns back on like it should but then at about the 5 - 6 minute mark it scrolls the blue light again. It's happened 2 times already. Anyone else have this happen? I don't think it's timing out. Is it overheating? What do I do? I'm scared....:(

Last edited:
VAPEHUNTER,

RTbar

What's a vacation?

There is never a rhyme or reason why emails don't get a response. It happens once in a blue moon unexplainably. Let me explain how our CS department works to give you guys an understanding of the process.

Every morning Eric goes through the emails and either responds immediately if it's a small problem or calls me if it's a big one to see how I want to handle it. Even the most complex problems never take more than a day or two....

With that said, we also have a guy named Dave that answers the phone. He lives on the east coast and forwards the CS calls to his cell and people call him at 3 am lol. He answers what he can and tries to provide quick service.

That's pretty much my entire team right now other than salesman. I apologize for anytime we are slow to answer, I know it's frustrating when a product has a problem. But rest assured we are never on vacation.

Happy Holidays to everyone, I hope everyone has a safe and fun time!!

Hey @TRVB, did you get my PM?

RTbar,

mm_laphroaig

Dave's not here, man.

@mm_laphroaig -- pull slower than you think you should, especially with the water tool.

Damn. I might have a faulty unit, since I have to pull very hard to get even tiny bit of vapor. (like 3x harder than a normal cigarette). No water tool for me. I've tried with both chamber caps and and with/without mouth piece too.

mm_laphroaig,

YeeeBuddy

Damn. I might have a faulty unit, since I have to pull very hard to get even tiny bit of vapor. (like 3x harder than a normal cigarette). No water tool for me. I've tried with both chamber caps and and with/without mouth piece too.

I would try pulling really really slow, this is how i get the biggest clouds. I think if your draw super hard you just cool down the heater too much.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Have you tried letting the bullet soak some of the heat from heater chamber ?
Also is it really cold where your at?
The other day I went to the marina were it was insanely cold and my PNP was taking way longer to heat up and I couldnt get good hits. I had to lett the bullet sit for 10 seconds or so give or take a few seconds to get any visible clouds, then I was forced to bump it up to 4 and only then started getting okay clouds.
I have heard some mention of this ( a few now) but never experienced that till i went some were colder than my area.
I had different results with different herbs, sativas seemed to not get me as much vapor but still felt medicated, the Indicas/ Indica Dominant strain's (or maybe is the placebo effect) gave me more, or at least felt like I got more vapor.
Hope you get it sorted out.
I can get slightly bigger hits with water tool and higher temp like 3-4, the good hits start coming by the third hit.

Top Bottom