Pinch Hitter by Vapvana

Rodney

I just bought the screwball and loving it and I will buy a Pinch hitter as soon as it comes out!!!!

Vapor Dude

Hey Rodney Vapvana has put up 20 Pinch Hitters for adoption with a September delivery. The
product structural perfection is only matched by it's uncanny ability to deliver smacking instant
dab style potent hits. If someone does not have one, imagine a product that gets you lazy
from lack of the cleaning parts, battery charging, and the like. Instant hits on tap it's freedom
overload :)

Last edited:
Vapor Dude,
Reactions: Rodney

Oden

Hello everyone.
I am interested in purchasing this pinch hitter and making it a companion to my only current vape ball the ZX.
But what's stopping me from ordering is that I read in the thread about the poor sealing of the bowl!
Was this problem resolved?
Because I don't want to hold my head while I vape lol.
I want it to be like with my ZX

Oden,

Vapor Dude

Hey Oden, the ZX is a ceramic zirconia injector so it sockets and rests inside. The Pinch Hitter diffuser you verify
by feel and visually see that the rims of the bowl and heater dock to provide the air seal. If your water piece is
stationary the pull on the bowl stays put. I move around a lot so I place the backside of the heater rim down
then the sides and the front so it locks with my attention to detail if I move. It hits very fast with excellent
air flow. What is the ZX injector like I am wondering? What does the ZX do, how much does the ZX injector
bowl hold ~1.5? it's air restriction?

Last edited:

Oden

Hey Oden, the ZX is a ceramic zirconia injector so it sockets and rests inside. The Pinch Hitter diffuser you verify
by feel and visually see that the rims of the bowl and heater dock to provide the air seal. If your water piece is
stationary the pull on the bowl stays put. I move around a lot so I place the backside of the heater rim down
then the sides and the front so it locks with my attention to detail if I move. It hits very fast with excellent
air flow. What is the ZX injector like I am wondering? What does the ZX do, how much does the ZX injector
bowl hold ~1.5? it's air restriction?

This is not optimal, I will stick with my ZX for now unless this problem changes.
I wanted a different vape because my ZX was designed to be an ultra pure convection extraction.
Apparently this Pinch Hitter would be a hybrid type so it was a wise choice for me, who is looking for a different extraction...
But this connection seems really rough.

The ZX is an injector, but the connection with the ZXbol makes it a diffuser style in the way it extracts.
So it is not a classic injector once used with the Zbol the extraction is perfect for me and without having to stir.
It was designed to be a one hit bowl killer, and very effective in ridiculously low quantities and I love it.
The maximum I could put in the Zbol and I measured them last time was maximum between 0.1 and 0.12.
There is a bit of restriction but it's very light.

It's a shame because I like this Pinch Hitter, and I wanted to support Vapvana because it's a great company for the community.
But I'm lazy, I just want to put my head on the bowl without ever having to worry about making sure the seal is good before starting my draw 🤷🏻

RedZep

What's with the weird AI style astroturphing going on in this thread? Is this manufacturer known for this kind of stuff?

RedZep,
Reactions: Rodney

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
What's with the weird AI style astroturphing going on in this thread? Is this manufacturer known for this kind of stuff?
How do you mean? Haven’t really seen much that looks like AI to me, but also haven’t really been looking

Octavia,

RedZep

How do you mean? Haven’t really seen much that looks like AI to me, but also haven’t really been looking
Like this...
Hey Rodney Vapvana has put up 20 Pinch Hitters for adoption with a September delivery. The
product structural perfection is only matched by it's uncanny ability to deliver smacking instant
dab style potent hits. If someone does not have one, imagine a product that gets you lazy
from lack of the cleaning parts, battery charging, and the like. Instant hits on tap it's freedom
overload :)
Reads like An Amazon review on a new 5 star product, with only 9 reviews, and talking in a none human way, or with poor English. If you are sincere Vapor Dude then my apologies. Your post really set my spider sense tingling that's all.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Like this...

Reads like An Amazon review on a new 5 star product, with only 9 reviews, and talking in a none human way, or with poor English. If you are sincere Vapor Dude then my apologies. Your post really set my spider sense tingling that's all.
That’s fair, they do write in that sort of voice, but looking back at post history they write the same way back in 2020 in the RBT threads before the new LLM hype wave. My guess is they’re an enthusiastic Korean native speaker who uses translation software since I saw some untranslated characters in 1 of their posts

Vapor Dude

That’s fair, they do write in that sort of voice, but looking back at post history they write the same way back in 2020 in the RBT threads before the new LLM hype wave. My guess is they’re an enthusiastic Korean native speaker who uses translation software since I saw some untranslated characters in 1 of their posts
Hey folks I am just an enthusiast. I struggled as to what ball vape to buy. I learned here which one.
I share information as well as gain it from this forum. There is a lot of junk over the years I have found
out about it in FC. This has saved me money and aggravation. The Pinch Hitter excels in my testing living in
the USA. My ball vape industry analysis is limited to a $200 cost. Bubbler, bong adaptability and low
maintenance is important to me. Recently I learned the ZX ball vape in the $200 price range is not for me.
Everyone needs a hobby :)

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

If you think there is an astroturfing problem then do not post, make a report. Accusations like this are frowned upon even if supported by strong evidence, which is something you don't seem to have.

@Vapor Dude has been a member in good standing here for several years, and you do owe an apology.

4-Aces King-High

Received my Vapvana Glass Bowl And Bubbler Today. The pass-through Glass bowl is amazing looking with great function Along with the bubbler.
Great Job on the Pinch Hitter and with the New glass bowl I Have a bigger session with great flavor and clouds.
Thanks Cal , Rupert and crew at Vapvana. cheers

Oden

Received my Vapvana Glass Bowl And Bubbler Today. The pass-through Glass bowl is amazing looking with great function Along with the bubbler.
Great Job on the Pinch Hitter and with the New glass bowl I Have a bigger session with great flavor and clouds.
Thanks Cal , Rupert and crew at Vapvana. cheers
Can you use the pinch hitter with this new glass bowl, or is it a bowl made especially for SB?

Oden,

buzzardwhiskey

I've enjoyed the portability of my little Arizer Air Max, but sometimes I want a "single hit and done". To that end I've ordered a Mega Cube and a Vapvana Pinch Hitter (my first ball vape).

I think this setup will sit nicely on a little table beside my recliner... maybe put the pid in the drawer... I'll have to think about this some more...

buzzardwhiskey

I'm looking for a nice stand or cup or clamp or holder for the Vapvana Pinch Hitter. Here are some ideas...

The Jade Porcelain Stand looks nice:

The Hanger Threaded Heat Stand also looks nice:

Maybe even just somerthing like this might work:

Anybody have any other ideas?
Thanks!

buzzardwhiskey,
Reactions: Vapor Dude

Ariwe

I'm looking for a nice stand or cup or clamp or holder for the Vapvana Pinch Hitter. Here are some ideas...

The Jade Porcelain Stand looks nice:

The Hanger Threaded Heat Stand also looks nice:

Maybe even just somerthing like this might work:

Anybody have any other ideas?
Thanks!
I have and recommend this one. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FYG41N2
If you have the coil guard on it rests nicely between the indentations.

Top Bottom