Pinch Hitter by Vapvana

Vapvana

Manufacturer

pinch-hitter-vapvana-bnner.png

Get Ripped With Just a Pinch

Intro Message

What's up FC! :wave:

Cal here, the founder of Vapvana. I'm excited to introduce the Pinch Hitter to y'all. After spending 10+ iterations refining our diffuser + bowl connection, we are excited to use that R&D to expand our ecosystem and offer a more affordable option to our flagship product - the Screwball.

I have some ideas for a contest that will be launching soon - until then let's hop into the details below :rockon:

Overview:​

The Pinch Hitter is designed to maximize clouds and flavor with small amounts of flower (.05 -.1g of ground herb / 1 mini scoop). We also took into consideration the price point, and made decisions to make this (anti) ball vape as affordable as possible.

What’s the difference between the Pinch Hitter and the Screwball?​

pinch-hitter-closeup.jpg

Pinch Hitter
Screwball
Coil Diameter
20mm​
25mm​
Gem Size & Amount
270 3mm Gem Cut Rubies​
710 2.5mm Gem Cut Rubies​
Hybrid Heating (Conduction)
No / Limited​
Yes​
Bowl Screen Size
15mm Screens​
20mm Screens​
Recommend Herb Amount
.05g - .15g ground herb​
.1g - .4g ground herb​

Pinch Hitter Features:​

• Recommended Temperature Range from 450f-585f
  • Micro Hybrid Bowl holds up to ~.15g of ground herbs
  • Bowl comes with 14mm and 18mm glass joints.
  • Bowl uses 15mm screens for easy replacement
  • Comes pre-installed with rubies, titanium housing, 20mm coil, coil guard, and handle attached.

What comes in the Pinch Hitter kit?

• (1) Assembled Heater with Handle & Coil Guard Installed
  • (1) Micro Hybrid Bowl with Handle
  • (1) 18mm Glass Bowl Joint
  • (1) 14mm Glass Bowl Joint
  • (1) PID Temp Controller
  • (1) PID Power Cable
  • (1) Heater Stand
  • (1) Mini SQP (Scoop + Tamp)
  • (1) Wooden Brush
  • (2) 15mm Mesh Screens for Bowl
  • (2) Bottom Mesh Screens for Heater
  • (2) Top Mesh Screens for Heater

Performance Demo​

Pinch Hitter Early Adopters Pricing​

The Pinch Hitter is retailed at $249 and is on an early adopter pre-order sale for $199

You can also use coupon ‘FC10’ for an extra 10% - bringing the total to $179.10 with free shipping in the US :D

100 Day Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty​

The Pinch Hitter is also included in our 100 day guarantee and lifetime warranty program :rockon:

Next Update​

For the next update I'd like to have more content and performance videos done. I'm also open to any suggestions, and will any answer any questions y'all have.

If you need any help the best way to reach out is hi@vapvana.com

Stay tuned for a pinch hitter contest launching soon :)

Happy Vaping,
Cal

Last edited:

fropones

Looks sweet! Is the bowl different than the Screwball bowl, and if so are they interchangeable at all?

fropones,
Reactions: LotV

Rodney

OMG OMG so I will be getting a screwball in a few weeks then will be getting this by the looks of things :D

@AndyO have you seen this??

Rodney,
Reactions: AndyO

AndyO

OMG OMG so I will be getting a screwball in a few weeks then will be getting this by the looks of things :D

@AndyO have you seen this??

Thanks for the tag man, I hadn't seen this thread/announcement.

I love that they're producing a cheaper/more accessible version that doesn't seem like a massive downgrade on the Screwball, I think it's going to be a product that is super easy for them to market and sell at this price - but it is still a downgrade, so probably not something I'll be buying, especially with the Screwball microdose bowl on the way.

Eeyore35

Like that you’ve put together a very nice “beginner” setup. If I hadn’t already gotten and fallen in love with my Screwball this would probably be what I would choose as it is less expensive and leans more toward single hit extraction which I’ve come to prefer. Really looking forward to the updated bowls and the Big League Bubbler.

coolbreeze

pinch-hitter-vapvana-bnner.png

Get Ripped With Just a Pinch

Intro Message

What's up FC! :wave:

Cal here, the founder of Vapvana. I'm excited to introduce the Pinch Hitter to y'all. After spending 10+ iterations refining our diffuser + bowl connection, we are excited to use that R&D to expand our ecosystem and offer a more affordable option to our flagship product - the Screwball.

I have some ideas for a contest that will be launching soon - until then let's hop into the details below :rockon:

Overview:​

The Pinch Hitter is designed to maximize clouds and flavor with small amounts of flower (.05 -.1g of ground herb / 1 mini scoop). We also took into consideration the price point, and made decisions to make this (anti) ball vape as affordable as possible.

What’s the difference between the Pinch Hitter and the Screwball?​

pinch-hitter-closeup.jpg

Pinch Hitter
Screwball
Coil Diameter
20mm​
25mm​
Gem Size & Amount
270 3mm Gem Cut Rubies​
710 2.5mm Gem Cut Rubies​
Hybrid Heating (Conduction)
No / Limited​
Yes​
Bowl Screen Size
15mm Screens​
20mm Screens​
Recommend Herb Amount
.05g - .15g ground herb​
.1g - .4g ground herb​

Pinch Hitter Features:​

• Recommended Temperature Range from 450f-585f
  • Micro Hybrid Bowl holds up to ~.15g of ground herbs
  • Bowl comes with 14mm and 18mm glass joints.
  • Bowl uses 15mm screens for easy replacement
  • Comes pre-installed with rubies, titanium housing, 20mm coil, coil guard, and handle attached.

What comes in the Pinch Hitter kit?

• (1) Assembled Heater with Handle & Coil Guard Installed
  • (1) Micro Hybrid Bowl with Handle
  • (1) 18mm Glass Bowl Joint
  • (1) 14mm Glass Bowl Joint
  • (1) PID Temp Controller
  • (1) PID Power Cable
  • (1) Heater Stand
  • (1) Mini SQP (Scoop + Tamp)
  • (1) Wooden Brush
  • (2) 15mm Mesh Screens for Bowl
  • (2) Bottom Mesh Screens for Heater
  • (2) Top Mesh Screens for Heater

Performance Demo​

Pinch Hitter Early Adopters Pricing​

The Pinch Hitter is retailed at $249 and is on an early adopter pre-order sale for $199

You can also use coupon ‘FC10’ for an extra 10% - bringing the total to $179.10 with free shipping in the US :D

100 Day Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty​

The Pinch Hitter is also included in our 100 day guarantee and lifetime warranty program :rockon:

Next Update​

For the next update I'd like to have more content and performance videos done. I'm also open to any suggestions, and will any answer any questions y'all have.

If you need any help the best way to reach out is hi@vapvana.com

Stay tuned for a pinch hitter contest launching soon :)

Happy Vaping,
Cal
Looks great, Cal! Will you also sell an EA kit without the PID? I'd love to try this out!

Top Bottom