Pick up a cheap Plenty?

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Hi guys. Just need a few quick opinions. A friend was given a Plenty vape as a present and isn't too thrilled with it. He's willing to sell it to me for 150 (used less then a week)...what would y'all do - buy it or invest in something a little more tried and tested?

J.R.R.Tokin',

darkrom

Great Scott!
Try it out and review it for us. I'm sure you could re-sell it if you don't like it. What did he say was wrong with it for him?

darkrom,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
He's up in London so I won't be able to get it till after New Year - but probably will.

His problem is that he has a LSV and says that the Plenty won't replace it for him. Too much herb to use (though I just told him about using the liquid pads and he said he'll give it a try) and not as versatile.

Think I'll tell him to hold it for me till Boxing Day and then I'll give him an answer - 150 is a lot if it isn't great and I was thinking of getting a multi-person portable like the Solo or NO2 (only 20 or 50 more).

Decisions decisions....

J.R.R.Tokin',

darkrom

Great Scott!
Hey I'm not trying to MAKE you get it, but it would be good to get your review. Personally I trust the company (even though I can't afford my own volcano) but I'd imagine if you don't like it you could always sell it and at least get your money back.

darkrom,
Top Bottom