Phase3 Vaporizers

Feelingmedicated

I like weed
I posted a video of my old InV1.5 on Instagram, talking about wireless ball vapes, and that got a bigger response than anything I've posted yet on there. So I'm juggling some updated designs right now evaluating ways to make that happen. Just trying to consider a couple things before hand.
I can't wait to see what you come up with, the little sneak peak on instagram got me excited. I've been so close to buying a wireless head but really want one made of zirc.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I can't wait to see what you come up with, the little sneak peak on instagram got me excited. I've been so close to buying a wireless head but really want one made of zirc.

I'm really going full force on some crazy designs right now :D
Even if it's wrong I'm still all in 110% on PHASE3, I will starve on corn tortillas before I give up on this thing. :love:

I'm still working on this wireless model but we can honestly get that going pretty quickly once the model is finalized and quoted. I also drew up a crazy concept for this wireless platform that I don't think anyone has considered..... but there is one small issue so far, which is that these "wireless" heaters are really designed for heating a banger, the problem is they are using the axial coil with the bottom wrap for that - that's nice for heating a flat bottomed banger but it's a little troublesome for a flower heater design. Realistically a barrel coil would be preferable. I notice most of these cordless ball vapes have to be inserted upside down into the coil to heat. I guess that's not the end of the world, but that's one thing I hate about log vapes is having to flip them over when I go through glass 99.995% of the time.

In response to this wireless trend I've also designed something else that can be heated with those systems and provide some very real benefits over anything else on the market.
I'm in discussion with my glassblower about if we can turn that into a reality; fingers crossed!

I've also started drawing up TM cooling concepts again to entertain that idea. I was up at 1AM messing with those.

Bundle ordered! First desktop purchase for me, and I’m really excited. Hope the move goes smoothly!

Thank you so much for the kind sentiment and for giving us a chance!!!!
I'm biased, but I couldn't think of a better introduction to the desktop space!

I know everyone wants these big vapes but I genuinely feel the ZX is really the one right now. I do have to give the good people what they want, and I'm cool with that, but I'm hoping this great offer I'm trying out will get some more people to give the ZX a shot. These larger vapes definitely hold more herb, but I really think the ZX hits WAY beyond its weight class. If there was a potency problem I would have very quickly went back to my larger 18MM designs.

Thanks again for rocking with us and I look forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback!

Ryan

coolbreeze

fingers crossed!
sub-buzz-3295-1501659653-1.jpg

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I'm really going full force on some crazy designs right now :D
Even if it's wrong I'm still all in 110% on PHASE3, I will starve on corn tortillas before I give up on this thing. :love:

I'm still working on this wireless model but we can honestly get that going pretty quickly once the model is finalized and quoted. I also drew up a crazy concept for this wireless platform that I don't think anyone has considered..... but there is one small issue so far, which is that these "wireless" heaters are really designed for heating a banger, the problem is they are using the axial coil with the bottom wrap for that - that's nice for heating a flat bottomed banger but it's a little troublesome for a flower heater design. Realistically a barrel coil would be preferable. I notice most of these cordless ball vapes have to be inserted upside down into the coil to heat. I guess that's not the end of the world, but that's one thing I hate about log vapes is having to flip them over when I go through glass 99.995% of the time.

In response to this wireless trend I've also designed something else that can be heated with those systems and provide some very real benefits over anything else on the market.
I'm in discussion with my glassblower about if we can turn that into a reality; fingers crossed!

I've also started drawing up TM cooling concepts again to entertain that idea. I was up at 1AM messing with those.

Thank you so much for the kind sentiment and for giving us a chance!!!!
I'm biased, but I couldn't think of a better introduction to the desktop space!

I know everyone wants these big vapes but I genuinely feel the ZX is really the one right now. I do have to give the good people what they want, and I'm cool with that, but I'm hoping this great offer I'm trying out will get some more people to give the ZX a shot. These larger vapes definitely hold more herb, but I really think the ZX hits WAY beyond its weight class. If there was a potency problem I would have very quickly went back to my larger 18MM designs.

Thanks again for rocking with us and I look forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback!

Ryan
Nice!

Maybe I'm a bit late to the thread but I'd like to chime in with some thought and a possible vape idea.

I only recently bought my first desktop ( a Couchlog, sorry!) but I was really on the fence about buying a ZX. I love zirconia as a material but I think like some, I just couldn't get over the idea of jumping into the world of exposed coils and fiddling with PIDs as my first desktop.

So here's a crazy idea.... Could you make a Zirconia Couchlog?

I've been wondering about a Couchlog type design where the heating cylinder is all zirconia and perhaps the balls as well (could be rubies or whatever else I guess).

Now about heating... Is there any way you could "embed" a heating coil *within* a zirconia cylinder and then heat it up from the inside? If not, I suppose you could wrap the coil externally around the zirconia but try and keep it small enough to fit within the log.

Then you would potentially have the best of both worlds! Ball vape power without exposed coils *and* a lovely zirconia taste! No PID required, just a Couchlog type power supply.

Am I crazy? 😆😋

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
So here's a crazy idea.... Could you make a Zirconia Couchlog?

Well I wasn't really going to post this yet cause there's nothing set in stone, but since you directly asked, the truth is me and @Beefcake@420Eng have been talking about collaborating on that. :wave:

I think it's a great idea and I love the idea of working together rather than competing.

CouchZlog? :D

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Well I wasn't really going to post this yet cause there's nothing set in stone, but since you directly asked, the truth is me and @Beefcake@420Eng have been talking about collaborating on that. :wave:

I think it's a great idea and I love the idea of working together rather than competing.

CouchZlog? :D
Omg that is batshit crazy!

I had no idea you guys were teaming up! This is awesome 😳😁👍

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Tanx for da o-rings, yo!
@invertedisdead

Sorry for the lag in getting them out - Tanx so much for your patience and cooperation!

Been lurking too long, bundle locked in, super excited. Thanks Ryan, keep on trucking my man.

Thank you sir!!!

Appreciate you giving us a chance!

Omg that is batshit crazy!

I had no idea you guys were teaming up! This is awesome 😳😁👍

Well it's just an idea right now, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if it did happen!

Ryan, when you're excited, everyone gets excited with you. Great job, team leader. 😁🍻

Thanks for hanging in there with me, I'm really trying to get back on the horse here! 🏇

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Seems like a lot of good feedback has been given.

OLD SAYING: “You have to spend money, to make money”.

I realize you have spent, in time and materials in creating your products, so I’m really referring to ADVERTISING!
There are obviously many ways to get the products exposure, folks can’t purchase products they don’t know about. Some movie budgets include 50% just for advertising the film.
BEST of luck going forward….

gxk

What bowl size does the ZXXL go with? Wireless ZX is very exciting, especially in a 25mm format it can share with bangers. Is it compatible with axial coils?

I don't need or really want to go bigger than 14mm injector, just looking to share a 25mm 'hot hole' at the couch-side dab station.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
You are full of surprises!

That's right!

You guys that have followed this thread for a while already know, I have to just do stuff kinda spontaneously to make it happen. :lol:

And I'm all in here literally, so might as well just go for it.

Seems like a lot of good feedback has been given.

OLD SAYING: “You have to spend money, to make money”.

I realize you have spent, in time and materials in creating your products, so I’m really referring to ADVERTISING!
There are obviously many ways to get the products exposure, folks can’t purchase products they don’t know about. Some movie budgets include 50% just for advertising the film.
BEST of luck going forward….

Yeah it's true, I guess I just can't put it off any longer if I want to keep the gears turning, so I'm definitely trying to get some more exposure through other outlets.

Thanks for the best wishes!

Straight to the top, like we always do! 😁

ZXL in 18mm??? What!!!

Even though I'm in love with the ZX, I've wanted to do this one for a few months now, so it just seems natural to build the ZXL. It's basically going to be identical to the ZX, just scaled up a bit.

Basically I figured instead of making a larger ZX bowl I figured I might as well just do the larger format system for people that are looking for that. The recent feedback definitely mentioned this in multiple posts so it just seems like something that I need to finally add to the catalog.

Creating the head to fit in the existing wireless options is a great move, opens up a lot of potential customers! Like this one :D

Thanks so much for rocking with us!! People went crazy over my wireless quartz vape posts on instagram, but I ran a poll and 70% voted for black zirconia for wireless so I'm for it. The truth is I can't really do a glass ball vape as it's a bad look for me if someone drops it and has hot beads spilling out all over the place. I chose zirconia specifically to address these problems with glass so it's only right to keep that philosophy going. I am working with my glassblower on a super innovative new device though, so we'll see what happens there.

What bowl size does the ZXXL go with? Wireless ZX is very exciting, especially in a 25mm format it can share with bangers. Is it compatible with axial coils?

I don't need or really want to go bigger than 14mm injector, just looking to share a 25mm 'hot hole' at the couch-side dab station.

I'm still debating that, it's either going to be 18MM and share the same bowl as the ZXL, OR I could size up even larger and just make it an absolute monster. I like the idea of sharing the same bowl to reduce SKU's for me though, so the current design is based on an 18MM bowl. Yeah, 25MM axial coil compatible to fit the standard sizing going around and being adopted.

I'm still playing around with ideas to be able to convert the ZXL into the ZXXL, but the axial coil makes it tricky due to having to place the handle on the "bottom" of the housing. For that reason, the ZXXL will most likely at this point have to be a different device. The second reason is that these two formats realistically need to be held to different tolerances. The coil driven needs to be slightly larger for more contact and the wireless needs to be slightly smaller for less contact.

tgvp

The only wireless option will be the xxl? Does it still allow for small loads? I like overdoing, but being reasonable also has its advantages 😁
I'm currently trying to resell my current setup (zx, glass bowl, pid and bubbler) to a friend in order to upgrade my setup 😅 Do you plan to make it a plug&play bundle with heater ? Any thoughts on projected price?

P.S. From a design POV, why dont we see wireless setups reliying on hot hair? The Ruby beads have a good heat transfer, wouldn't blowing hot air through it be good enough? Like an hair dryer with a 14mm glass adapter. Maybe a dumb question 🤷‍♂️

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The only wireless option will be the xxl? Does it still allow for small loads? I like overdoing, but being reasonable also has its advantages 😁
I'm currently trying to resell my current setup (zx, glass bowl, pid and bubbler) to a friend in order to upgrade my setup 😅 Do you plan to make it a plug&play bundle with heater ? Any thoughts on projected price?

You can vape small loads with the larger heater but in my experience it won't surpass the smaller ZX at that particular job.

I find the 14MM system to be the smoothest for small loads. The larger systems like more herb loaded to buffer the hot air. I've said this before in this thread but what happens is not every molecule of air that is heated is actually involved in the extraction process. With less material in the bowl to vape, much of that additional hot air ends up going to your throat.

I don't see anything really beating the ZX for small-ish ~100mg snappers. Just depends on your style, if you typically want to vape .25g+ every single time, a ZXL would be better, but if you just want to pop in 30, 50, 100-ish mg and still get a huge, milky, tasty pull; the ZX is where it's at. Plus you can still load at least 200mg in the ZX's zirconia bowl; though it is more optimized for doses in the 100mg range, like the Sublimator was.

ZXL will be offered in Plug & Puff kits with 20MM coils. It's going to essenially be identical to the ZX everyone loves, just scaled up.

ZXXL is going to be the only PHASE3 wireless vape at this time. I see some companies selling 20MM wireless stuff but none of it is really compatible with what is already establishing itself as the "industry standard" 25MM size with the axial coil bottom. For maximum third party compatibility, ZXXL will work with those ecosystems that are already thinking on the same page - Dab Ready, Cobra Coil, Zenleaf, etc.

I've actually been working on designing my own 25MM wireless heater system over the weekend cause I'm not necessarily in love with the aesthetics of any of the ones I see out right now. Just a backburner idea, but could have potential.

P.S. From a design POV, why dont we see wireless setups reliying on hot hair? The Ruby beads have a good heat transfer, wouldn't blowing hot air through it be good enough? Like an hair dryer with a 14mm glass adapter. Maybe a dumb question 🤷‍♂️

There's way too much mass in a ball vape for that to work.

The heat gun vape is going back to some of the earliest vaporizers in the industry.
That was the original inspiration for the Volcano, it's a cool story.
Vriptech also had devices for heat guns.

Top Bottom