Phase3 Vaporizers

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
@invertedisdead

Congratulations on your amazing achievements!

It's so fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!

You don't just invent, design, refine and produce vaporizers.

You invent, design, refine and produce some of the best vaporizers on earth!

IN THE WORLD!

IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM!

I would like to say BEST IN THE UNIVERSE as well, but I'm pretty sure the extraterrestrials are competitive in the universal vaporizer scene. :whoa:

Best wishes and love to you and your family.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I would like to say BEST IN THE UNIVERSE as well, but I'm pretty sure the extraterrestrials are competitive in the universal vaporizer scene. :whoa:

I have a weird feeling they are reading this thread...... :uhoh:

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

Thanks you very much for those most kind wishes my friend! :wave:

I'm so stoked people are digging my stuff, and I'm ready to step up with more cool stuff next year!

They don't call it the Space Hammer for nothing!

That's right!

cee260_cef74116755c4ce3bd4eab9057122b5d~mv2.jpg

Happy holidays throughout the solar system!!

What a nice setup! :nod:

So many sweet rigs on these last few pages! :rockon:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Just popping by to wish all of you Z-freaks a very merry Christmas and all the very fucking best to everyone in the new year. Goodness knows we all bloody need it! Massively thankful for the innovation and initiative in 2022 that made this thread possible and looking forward to blathering on about the Z8 in 2023.

coolbreeze

OH my. What is that beautiful piece?
Thank you, that's one of a handful of ceramic pieces I've had for decades. It had a small one-hitter cone and metal grommetted downstem originally. Clean and grind some herb, dump it in the tray, and then fill, torch and hit, suck down the ash, repack another and pass it along. Barbaric yet utterly satisfying. I refurbed that with a downstem made by OGB, cleaned the heck out of it, and it's back in service doing pretty much the same thing, but in high style!

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Another ceramic. Z8 is great with small rigs and recyclers:
IMG-3426.jpg

Dang dude, what a heavyweight picture right there, stocked to the brim with a whole team of premium herbal extracting accessories!! Dual Vappy's and a Station to boot :brow:

That white ceramic thing looks pretty cool too! :D

That said, if you do decide to expand the stable any further, I do think you could use one of these :cheers:

budfns7k9tg21.jpg

coolbreeze

Dang dude, what a heavyweight picture right there, stocked to the brim with a whole team of premium herbal extracting accessories!! Dual Vappy's and a Station to boot :brow:
Thanks, brother, I have been fortunate.

That white ceramic thing looks pretty cool too! :D
Oh, they call that "The Hammer of the Gods," I think.
confused-galaxy-quest.gif

It is a premium piece no matter the collection! ; )

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
My z8 finally arrived a few days before Christmas. I think the royal mail strikes were to blame but as a result it appears that I didn't get charged duty so that saved me quite a few quid!

The coil I was using for the 1.7 fits perfectly, I was unnecessarily worried that I could have spread the coils it a bit too much.

Fire it up at my old favourite temp and holy shit! That was a bit too hot and quite the surprise! I've settled on 490 but I still feel I could go a bit lower and probably should, I don't think the flavour lasts as long as my old 1.7 and I think temp is probably to blame, I've reduced my load size for the moment. The first and second hits are delicious, sometimes the terps are deliciously overwhelming on that first hit 🤤

Overall it seems like the obvious next stem in this lube if vapes. I have been very fortunate that I had the opportunity to run the 1.5, 1.7, and now the z8 and each has been a progression on the last. Having said that I would still like a 1.7 in my arsenal so if there is ever another batch of those I'm in the queue!

The machining (not sure that's the correct term lol) is first class here. The thickness of the ceramic at the joint is super thin but it didn't feel the slightest but fragile, the slots and the watch bezel are really nicely done too. This piece feels incredibly well thought out, which we know it is as the evidence is in this thread.

When @invertedisdead mentioned to me he was planning on downsizing to a 14mm bowl, I was apprehensive. I was used to a much bigger bowl that I would often fill. The bowl size here is smaller, but you can get a surprising amount of vapour in short shift that is incredibly satisfying that I having missed a larger bowl at all, I've even been loading less than full frequently. I think the effects are long lasting as well.

I still use a tiny dry bong for my cooling needs, I'd like to experiment with some other small dry cooking solutions as this year progresses.

Thanks again @invertedisdead for my vape nirvana. 🥰

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
My z8 finally arrived a few days before Christmas. I think the royal mail strikes were to blame but as a result it appears that I didn't get charged duty so that saved me quite a few quid!

Yeah I think yours sat in Customs for an entire month, I was checking the tracking a million times to see if it ever moved.
I'm not sure if it actually ever showed it clearing customs? What was really weird is the same day I reached out to you like man I don't know what is going on, and it had just been delivered :lol:

Fire it up at my old favourite temp and holy shit! That was a bit too hot and quite the surprise! I've settled on 490 but I still feel I could go a bit lower and probably should, I don't think the flavour lasts as long as my old 1.7 and I think temp is probably to blame, I've reduced my load size for the moment. The first and second hits are delicious, sometimes the terps are deliciously overwhelming on that first hit 🤤

Overall it seems like the obvious next stem in this lube if vapes. I have been very fortunate that I had the opportunity to run the 1.5, 1.7, and now the z8 and each has been a progression on the last. Having said that I would still like a 1.7 in my arsenal so if there is ever another batch of those I'm in the queue!

The machining (not sure that's the correct term lol) is first class here. The thickness of the ceramic at the joint is super thin but it didn't feel the slightest but fragile, the slots and the watch bezel are really nicely done too. This piece feels incredibly well thought out, which we know it is as the evidence is in this thread.

When @invertedisdead mentioned to me he was planning on downsizing to a 14mm bowl, I was apprehensive. I was used to a much bigger bowl that I would often fill. The bowl size here is smaller, but you can get a surprising amount of vapour in short shift that is incredibly satisfying that I having missed a larger bowl at all, I've even been loading less than full frequently. I think the effects are long lasting as well.

I still use a tiny dry bong for my cooling needs, I'd like to experiment with some other small dry cooking solutions as this year progresses.

Thanks again @invertedisdead for my vape nirvana. 🥰

So stoked to hear that you are enjoying this one my friend, really appreciate your continued support!
I've definitely been a little curious to hear what you thought of the Z8, so I'm relieved to hear it's crushing over there too! :rockon:

I'm definitely done playing around and ready to get some stuff really going this year, I have way too many designs just sitting here and I'm ready to finish some of these parts.

Could definitely do more 1.7's and I could probably get those pretty quickly. Obviously being glass they would still have that potential fragility, but I'm down to do some more. I'm also entertaining a "1.9" design which is sort of like a 1.5 and a Z8 mixed together. Also playing around with a no bead 1.7, but that one would need testing.

I'm still going to do more Z8's but Christmas really drained me, so I really need to sell a few more things to get some stuff in line before I can really start doing Z8's again, that way I can get a bigger batch size delivered and serve more community members.

Also working on a boro TM stem.

Like I said I'm honestly down for whatever and I want to offer everything I can and stop being so lazy lol.
Entry level budget stainless steel Diet Dr Z8? I'm down to do those too. It's important that I sell stuff to continue innovating.

I have a pretty cool dry rig design I've been wanting to make for a few years too. There's definitely nothing else like it.
I'd like to try and get a prototype made for evaluation.

I’m going to try the 1.7 again next week. I’d definitely buy another of both of these vapes!!! I don’t want to be without!!!

I'm telling ya'll I'm seriously down to deliver what the good people need! :D

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Yeah I think yours sat in Customs for an entire month, I was checking the tracking a million times to see if it ever moved.
I'm not sure if it actually ever showed it clearing customs? What was really weird is the same day I reached out to you like man I don't know what is going on, and it had just been delivered :lol:
Oh, it absolutely wasn't your fault, I just got unlucky, but still saved some money so I'm good with that. It's super funny that you messaged me at the very same time royal mail knocked at my door 😳. Having said that, the tracking still doesn't show it reaching me..... So where my fucking z8 bro! :rant: 😜

I'm definitely done playing around and ready to get some stuff really going this year, I have way too many designs just sitting here and I'm ready to finish some of these parts.
This is the best news I've had all year! 😉 I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have under that hat of yours! Bring on '23!!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Matched zirconia injector and bowl; there aren't many engineered pairs...

That's the Z-Pro :wave:

It just needs to be built, the design work is done. Would take about 30-45 days for those samples to arrive.

Luckily, the Z Pro won't be near as easy to copy as my other ideas. Both the bowl and the heater have been totally designed from the ground up for a highly optimized user experience.

How much would you expect to pay for this full zirconia vape setup?

I could possibly get samples quicker than that, but they would be more expensive.

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
How much would you expect to pay for this full zirconia vape setup?

I could possibly get samples quicker than that, but they would be more expensive.
Given the Z8 cost probably abt $500? Less is gooder, but...

Faster, bah. I paid for a nomad in 1887; should be done this year.
I’m not convinced that matching the bowl is going to be worth the price.
You know, I'm glad you said that- I'm not really looking for a matched bowl and injector. I'm looking for electric bong snaps, to replicate the sharp efficient rap to the forehead a single small bt can give. I have a b1/shovelhead and the hits just aren't like a once-n-done bt- it takes several draws to finish, the intake volume is a lot higher, I don't feel as lifted but my chest kinda hurts... I'm thinking a perfectly matched set could offer that experience via a carefully crafted *assembly*. Maybe I'm expecting too much, but I know @invertedisdead knows what I'm talking about...

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Figure out the price fair and square and share it. It’ll be a lot more but some may choose to buy.

I’m not convinced that matching the bowl is going to be worth the price. But until it’s clear what the cost is - it’s an interesting thought exercise!!!

The glass bowls are definitely going to be more affordable which is why I started things there, but in theory the Z bowl wouldn't have any durability issues if its dropped which could be nice. The Z bowl has some other interesting features as well which make it pretty unique and should be easier to clean.

Haven't even ran any quotes on the finished Z bowl yet so I'd have to check to see what they would really cost. If I did do a budget entry level version (SX) they could potentially be prototyped in stainless steel and then ported over to ceramic.

I'm not really looking for a matched bowl and injector. I'm looking for electric bong snaps, to replicate the sharp efficient rap to the forehead a single small bt can give. I have a b1/shovelhead and the hits just aren't like a once-n-done bt- it takes several draws to finish, the intake volume is a lot higher, I don't feel as lifted but my chest kinda hurts... I'm thinking a perfectly matched set could offer that experience via a carefully crafted *assembly*. Maybe I'm expecting too much, but I know @invertedisdead knows what I'm talking about...

IMHO that comes from conduction.
Before the Anvil was released into the wild I was intrigued with what they were doing conceptually so I built a desktop that I thought would achieve a similar experience before the anvil was actually released for sale lol.

I pull this one out when I'm bored of the super pure convection and my throat is wore out. The airflow is better than ball vapes and despite the unique low velocity turbulent heat exchanger design I incorporated, in reality it turned out heavily conduction oriented so it does a lot of the extraction "work" for you.

This one really blows up a bong.

I can build these too :lol:
For real, we can get any of these going :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom