Phase3 Vaporizers

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'm getting šŸ¦‹s over this one.....ive got a Hammswaterworks outside-in incycler tube that is dying for one of these babies...

:cheers:

Hamm is an OG for sure! For like the last 2 years Iā€™ve been thinking it would be sweet to have one of his square Exoā€™s or Tesseractā€™s that perfectly fit on top of my MaxVapor controller for a super compact e-nail setup.

A major personal goal with this vape is definitely for me to step out of my ā€œidea guyā€ box and actually see one of my ideas through. I have a bunch of these vape ideas, I came up with this Vapcap stem the other day that I think would change the game :science:

OldFolksSmoke

I feel the 7th floor ceramic flavor disc would work awesome with this vape for convection concentrates.

I love convection concentrates .. (with devices that can do them properly)

What temp on the controller do members think would be needed to do convection concentrates with this Inversion vape?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I feel the 7th floor ceramic flavor disc would work awesome with this vape for convection concentrates.

I love convection concentrates .. (with devices that can do them properly)

What temp on the controller do members think would be needed to do convection concentrates with this Inversion vape?

It will handle ā€œbowl topperā€ concentrates within regular flower vaping temps. Hand pressed some dry sift into some nice hash flags the other day. I just vaped a bowl with a bit of CBD concentrate on top and am feeling real good. I havenā€™t tried any concentrate pads in here but Iā€™m sure they would perform, might need to turn the temp up a bit with convection concentrates, but with nearly unlimited horsepower from the PID it should deliver in spades. Honestly I tend to prefer dabbing anything with a full melt consistency, but I know many do enjoy using concentrate pads or hemp/cotton wicking.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer

My feeling is between 800-900. But ultimately it depends on how close the load is to the heater and draw speed. I am speaking in terms of the Elev8R bowl.

Honestly I tend to prefer dabbing anything with a full melt consistency, but I know many do enjoy using concentrate pads or hemp/cotton wicking.

Me too but the pads/fiber are convenient sometimes. I was turned on to rayon as an alternative to hemp fiber and I'm much more satisfied with this solution over hemp. It introduces significantly less taste and difficult to detect on the first draw or two depending on device and load size. I have been ripping it in the hopper and am happy as a pig in shit. Speaking of pig :pbbt:, I know Piggy uses it exclusively in the Dynavap as well. He is the one who turned me on to it.

I am not sure it would be the best solution for this baby (I'd opt for the pad instead) but rayon is not bad depending on the device if you wanna give it a shot. Cheap too. Look up rayon fiber on Amazon and you can get 40 feet or so (for beautician purposes) for around $6.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Gettin' Inverted on this fine weekend with a 1:1 blend of locally grown GSC and indoor Hawaiian Haze CBD.

:bigleaf:

Hope everyone following along is feeling real nice inna irie state of mind!

Came up with a new prototype yesterday for a handheld, glass convection vaporizer. Think Dynavap meets doobie. Did a brief trial run and yes, it works. šŸ¹
Realistically it's more like the opposite of a Dynavap as it holds a lot of weed and stays hot for a lot longer so you can pass it around. I'm honestly not sure if there's a market for it but part of me thinks it could be a neat disposable vaporizer for concerts or something. The preroll of vaporizers? IDK, just a half-baked idea at this point, but figured I'd share it with the fam.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Gettin' Inverted on this fine weekend with a 1:1 blend of locally grown GSC and indoor Hawaiian Haze CBD.

:bigleaf:

Hope everyone following along is feeling real nice inna irie state of mind!

Came up with a new prototype yesterday for a handheld, glass convection vaporizer. Think Dynavap meets doobie. Did a brief trial run and yes, it works. šŸ¹
Realistically it's more like the opposite of a Dynavap as it holds a lot of weed and stays hot for a lot longer so you can pass it around. I'm honestly not sure if there's a market for it but part of me thinks it could be a neat disposable vaporizer for concerts or something. The preroll of vaporizers? IDK, just a half-baked idea at this point, but figured I'd share it with the fam.

AVB from prototype handheld convection torch vape. Itā€™s under three inches long and can easily hold .25g+

04798610-F389-41-F4-AD8-C-C7-ECE8-CE4244.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
That looks very evenly vaporized! Nice!!

I assume that photo is .25 AVB ?

How many hits did it take to extract all of the vapor?

Thank you!

I just weighed the load from the photo and it came back at .33g

Seems like I took around seven doobie style draws in two heat-ups, using a single jet torch lighter. I didn't find it necesarry to inhale for a long time to produce vapor, and the vapor was deceptively smooth for such a short path. This was only like the second or third bowl so I'm definitely still figuring it out. :sherlock:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
A fairly accurate formula I use is that ABV weight x 1.5 will tell you approximate amount of the pre-vaped bud. So the ABV in the pic used to be approx. .5g.

Can we see a pic of this new device you're working on? :popcorn:

:peace:

After testing the vapor doobie for a few days that vape just didnā€™t fit my usage style and had a couple of drawbacks. Frankly it didnā€™t hit hard enough to warrant its fuel economy.

No bother, while hashing things out, I came up with a way better design I can really get behind. Need more testing :science: but I made a quick improvised prototype two nights ago and holy :whoa: the amount of vapor it was pumping out will be needing a video! Thing hits like the Titanic in the Northern Atlantic.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Whoa! I think I found your twin! Never thought I'd say it, but, I think we found someone w/ bigger lungs. Swimmers' lungs?

:lol: I pulled out the American Helix beaker yesterday for some crushers! :science:

My prototype torch vape from that video clip just broke the other day, no worries I was honestly expecting that as it was very improvised - got some better parts ordered to build more testers cause I gotta keep experimenting with this one. I've never been too much into torch vapes, but for some reason I'm finding a magnetic attraction to the torch ritual with this one. Could just be honeymoon vibes, but some sessions with it felt even more stony than the InV1. I wanna post more info about my torch vape design but I need to figure the best way to go about it, as I think it could even be my best vaporizer design yet if I can hit the right price point and build all of the features in.

In the video above I spent like 30 seconds of my heatup fiddling with turning the camera on, honestly that clip didn't even demonstrate the true potential of this new torch powered vape but I'll make some more videos when my new parts land.

Also for people that don't care about torch vapes, InVerzion vaporizer is still in the pipeline and kicking grass daily, still waiting on my producers facilities to open back up from COVID shutdowns. Honestly I'm really proud of the InVerzion vaporizer and I spent a bit of time just admiring it yesterday while hooked up to my Helix beaker. It's easy to be critical as a designer but I really think I did what I set out to do with that vaporizer. It's small, pumps out extremely pure vapor from a simple enail coil connection, and works great every time. For those reasons, I'm a happy camper!

Hope everyone is off to a swell week, I'll most definitely be in the vape lab tinkering around!

:sherlock:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Wow, I didn't quite realize how much smaller 3mm sapphires are compared to 4mm. There is well over twice the surface area in the prototype InVerzion Vaporizer now, from 70 4mm sapphires to around 200 3mm. Definitely has improved performance, and I'm delighted, and frankly surprised to find almost no change in draw resistance. Here is .05g through the 14" American Helix at 650F on the MaxVapor controller. I'm definitely noticing improved performance with small loads like this that don't even cover the screen from the 3mm upgrade. I haven't even tried a .1 or beyond load yet since switching over, I'm expecting it to be pretty intense lol. :science:

Forgive me for the dirty rig, I even cleaned another pipe sparkly fresh just for this video with water stains on my shirt to prove it, but the beaker bottom was calling me.

What up @Morty :wave:

nonamekevin

Impressive, I would have guessed that the 3mm balls would have drastically increased draw resistance. Cheers homie, nice rip from 0.05g!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Impressive, I would have guessed that the 3mm balls would have drastically increased draw resistance. Cheers homie, nice rip from 0.05g!

Cheers to you, Kevin! Yeah Iā€™m pretty surprised the draw is still this open, I might take out just a couple pearls so the ball valve opens easier. Too dense of a pack will compress the 6mm ball against the air inlet tube, it just needs enough play to open and close easily to function as the ā€œoven door.ā€

I feel that - was hitting the FP through a 12" beaker last week - stemless and sans h2o like a steamroller. Maybe give that a whirl with that beauty of yours. Diggin the blue sapphires!

Thankā€™s for noticing! Iā€™m digging the blue as well, adds a nice little touch! It also makes the vapor more calm and tranquil: hereā€™s what my marketing director has to say: Ready to feel serenity enrobe your lungs as the satisfying mist washes against them like a cool ocean breeze? InVerzion Brand Blue Sapphires add a calming sensation to your vapor sessions, and promote sensibility, tranquility, and peaceful vibes through the essence of wellness. We invite you all to Live More Blue.

Stemless beakers are sweet, does anybody feel like stemless pieces hit better dry than ones with a down stem? I like to run my other pipes without water sometimes, but that beaker always feels strange to me dry, so airy! Tricky to get my breathing right when using the Helix dry, it almost feels like hitting a volcano bag since the draw is so open. Iā€˜ve been wanting an old school fully fumed beaker or bubble bottom in the 12ā€ size range bad! Something just a bit smaller than this one with a skinnier neck and beaker bottom. I love using the larger combustion style rigs with the heavy hitters, adds such a fun old school vibe. Something like this Jerome Baker tube would be a dream to drive! Love old school fume, marbles, dots, lip wraps, etc!

539D3709-F4FE-4C20-A3E2-1BE004481B32.jpeg

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
I'm ready to get one of these as soon as they are available. This type of wide open vape through dry glass is awesome. Very slow draw is much easier for me without fighting the perc and with a large pipe I can watch the vapor water fall out of the bowl if there's no downstem in place. Excuse me while I go power on the FP...

Top Bottom