• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana - Reviews

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
What up FC Fam, been a minute. PA has very limited information on their strains in the program, I'm assuming it's because everything had to grow from seed and we weren't able to import clones........

I'm trying to do my part to spread the love and share some information - I've been meaning to make some "Strain Review" videos and finally got around to it.

I'd appreciate any feedback, good or bad! Give me a like and a subscribe if you dig it!

If there are any other PA heads, feel free to post reviews in here as well, written, video, pictures, whatever. I figure this thread could become a good resource.

Mod's please remove if I'm breaking any rules :) Hope you all are doing well!

Full Nelson GTI - Strain Review

Eclipse

I will be watching this thread with anticipation as I am also from PA and am strongly considering getting my card.

If this isn't too off topic what are your thoughts on the program so far? I primarily use flower, do you find a decent selection? I am on the west side of the state.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I will be watching this thread with anticipation as I am also from PA and am strongly considering getting my card.

If this isn't too off topic what are your thoughts on the program so far? I primarily use flower, do you find a decent selection? I am on the west side of the state.

I too am on the West side, PM me. But I like the program for what it is, I’m paying premium price for the ability to have it legally. Got pulled over the other day and they didn’t take my pen,told Cop I hadn’t used in hours (true) and he didn’t take it or care.

flower is more limited then everything else tbh. Seems to hit spells where there is basically no flower. Then a big influx. Then same deal. Every couple months it seems. The concentrates rock tho.

overall it’s not bad. I enjoy the convenience and the ease of everything. What a time to be alive to order weed online while on the shitter 😂😂

HellsWindStaff,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate

Rosin review, doesn’t come around the community very often! Thanks everyone who gave the last review a watch/like/sub it was very appreciated 🤙 stay lifted!

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: iammyself

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
Hopefully, Governor Wolf will legalize all cannabis and stop the pushback from doomsayers. I currently do not have a card, but I will be applying and have it on hand. I hate being ripped off by the outlandish prices that are being charged at the dispensaries. I am disabled with PTSD, spinal disease and asthma. Plus, I will not use pain meds. I use cannabis and meditation with visualization. It has served me well. It doesn’t eradicate pain, it diverts my attention to it. That right there is a huge help!! Anyone else on the eastern side of PA? I live in a town right outside Philly. Peace and light to all.

lauri melissa,

Jimmyweaese

I too am on the West side, PM me. But I like the program for what it is, I’m paying premium price for the ability to have it legally. Got pulled over the other day and they didn’t take my pen,told Cop I hadn’t used in hours (true) and he didn’t take it or care.

flower is more limited then everything else tbh. Seems to hit spells where there is basically no flower. Then a big influx. Then same deal. Every couple months it seems. The concentrates rock tho.

overall it’s not bad. I enjoy the convenience and the ease of everything. What a time to be alive to order weed online while on the shitter 😂😂
Vireo?

Top Bottom