Pax vs Inhalator or wait for the ascent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arctyler

I'm looking to get a vape pretty soon and I was thinking about either the pax or the inhalator, but with so many problems with the pax, i was leaning towards the inhalator, because it is a perfect all around vape except it isn't as portable or stealthy as the pax, and i was about to buy it, then i came across the ascent, did a little research and the thing looks sweet, all glass parts, led screen, digital temperature, to set it exactly where you want it, fits easy in your pocket, as its 1" wide, and about the size of a iPhone, and has 3 hours of battery life, so i can smoke up a few of my friends if i go to a party, but also I'm afraid of the cons that thing may have like the bowl, it looks like you could get abv herbs stuck in there pretty easily, maybe not, but should i wait till next month for the ascent, or should i pull the trigger on the inhalator xp, i'm leaning towards the ascent if its everything everyone is planning it is going to be, with the 2 lithium batteries, and the all glass set-up, but its new, and there's always going to be problems with stuff just being released...

arctyler,

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
Wait for the ascent man, I haven't hit either, and I've heard good things about both, but the ascent has so much potential. Digital readout, oils and loose leaf, which most vapes dont do without great cost, long battery life, multiple ways to hit it, all glass path. After considering those in comparison its hard not to choose it, im pretty much sold on it. Im just worried about the price tag.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Wait for the Ascent and see how it does; but don't buy it right away. Let the early adopters give it a run for it's money and then make your decision.

Between the first two though I would go with the XP because I love the taste and vapor from convection. Conduction vapor just seems a little bland to me.

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
Wait for the Ascent and see how it does; but don't buy it right away. Let the early adopters give it a run for it's money and then make your decision.

Between the second two though I would go with the XP because I love the taste and vapor from convection. Conduction vapor just seems a little bland to me.

The ascent is mostly convection, the developer explained that the only herb being vaped from conduction would be on the outside of the chamber, all the herb inside would be done by convection. So as it is not a full convection vape it is mostly convection.

BlazednConfused,
Reactions: Qbit

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Editied my post to make it mean what I really meant. I meant the INH vs the PAX for that comparison.

CentiZen,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
You read my mind arctyler. The biggest shortcoming of the Pax is that it goes through your herb very quickly :mad: I'm not a big fan of conduction. The Inhalater has a great reputation, but I'm waiting for XP reviews to come out. I can't wait to see the first reviews of the Ascent when it comes out. It looks sexy! I just hope it isn't conduction. :disgust: It's always best to be patient and wait for the first reviews to come out...especially with a brand new product like the ascent.

Crohnie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom