paint-on silicone coating? & hot tip for best stash spot ever!

Old_muel

https://www.amazon.com.au/STASH-Secret-Hidden-Compartment-Keyring/dp/B013THUB6S
So I've got one of these keyring fob stashes & it's probably the best, most stealthy stash spot for keeping on you that i could ever imagine really & would absolutely recommend them to you guys, there's simply no way anyone would ever guess it's a stash I've showed it to multiple people & even after they know what it is they cant figure out how to get into it coz it requires 3 seperate actions to get it open - so damn nifty, also it holds a surprising amount. So it's made of some type of plastic & I'm thinking about making the inside non-stick for concentrate use, has anyone done this to any container & can recommend a safe, non-stick silicone coating that can be painted on? Cheers & FC!

subway13029

Looks like it would only hold a few pills..not much room for buds..I like the key fob that is a battery for vape carts. Made by honey stick

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Ill add Ive never seen a silicone container that was 100% leech proof, didn't matter the cure, brand, color, environment (although i bet a freezer would stop it) or even if the silicone looked vitreous and glassy.....eventually Id put a material in them they wouldn't like and it'd soak part of the material, Im guessing terps, into the silicone and nothing I could find would get it out including long iso/cleaner soaks. It would them always effect the smell and taste of anything else placed in the container, eventually I stopped using them pretty much altogether after formerly being a huge silicone fan/advocate. I do still think its great for tools and mats and certain consumable things that have brief contact, but IMO its definitely not for storage anymore.

Im pretty sure there is a whole thread about silicone leeching here somewhere.

Ideally you'd want to get a glass or quartz lined fob, basically a tiny little thermos

ensabbahnur,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom