P.A.M. wants a concentrate vape

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
hey , title self explanatory, i know lots about dry herb vapes , not much about extract vapes .

as far as home use , im using butane and rig and all is fine. it’s more for portable or around the house .

i don’t do 1gram dabs. i dab a drop or two of distillate at a time , tiny chunk of shatter or sauce ...

i have a dna 75 mod box.

im looking at the sz crossing top airflow atty and also looking at the trvp atty v2 .

sz crossing or sai whichever its called seems more user friendly and like you have a bucket instead of burning material on coil directly like the trvp ? i like the bucket concept more ..seems odd to just place dab on a spiral coil . effective yes but i can do that with a soldering iron at home like loll.. seems to have bucket be more durable even if just vaping drops at a time .

distillate is raw and doesn’t have much flavor, i’m looking for effectiveness prior to taste sorta thing ..

420 cheers all

mephisto

You cannot go wrong with the Divine Tribe ceramic atomizers for the type of use you describe.

mephisto,
Reactions: P.A.M.

cpk

Brother of the Leaf
Hi P.A.M. long time no see. Hey I left flower pretty much since 4/20. Resin and rosin have been getting pretty cheap out in Ca. I am now coming back to flower since them dabs are quite potent to do all day. I really like the Boundless Terp Pen for like only $30. It is so simple to use and clean. The battery lasts forever and replacement coil are cheap. I really enjoy a DNA 250C with immersed coils in the replay mode. Replay mode can give you the same optimum hit every time. This also ensures that you won't burn up your coils. This is available on 250C. You can load up quite a bit of resin in the cups. I use the Paranormal 250C with DropKick for home mainly. Terp pen for sitting at the desk and this Evic Basic with Flightdeck. Check out Dabbercrombie on ig. Check out some of those insane hits he gets. He makes the immersion cups for these and more. I liked going this route vs the others that you mentioned. Those seem to have a lot of issues and no great solution to how long coils last. Here's some pics for comparison.

cpk,
Reactions: P.A.M.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
IMO for distillates your best bet is loading a Ccell cartridge or pod.
yeah i been thinking of that and probably will do that for a main raw distillate . i do /will prob get other extracts from time to time though.

@cpk hey friend! indeed a while, wish you are well, Sir. thanks , i will look into those . and i hear you . i wouldn’t want to catch myself doing concentrates all day everyday . i don’t plan to moving away from dry flower , lol :love:
:leaf::love: , i’ve tried some shatter, full spectrum extraction sauces, heck even pure distillate doesn’t seem that potent for P.A.M. :lol: mix a drop of distillate with your herb though, now that’s a full spectrum... dry flower is tough to beat man !

@abracadaver , thanks, the Divine Tribe looks nice and similar as ones i mentioned , if it’s all ceramic though then it might not haves long life span if in my hands , kno ima sayin ? lol

Top Bottom