• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Other names for vapor/vaping

Milkinson

uh oh
It’s probably just because it’s still pretty new to me, but “Vapo(u)r” and “Vape” just doesn’t have the same ring as “Smoke” does…

I feel as though it should have some kind of slang name…

I have a Volcano so I’ve taken to calling it “Bag” haha
“I’m doing some Bag”, “Anyone else want some Bag?”… etc

Anyone else do this? Or am I just a fool

:lol:

Ricardo

Yeah :\ "vaping" sounds lame... Even people I know who quit smoking cigarettes will still smoke J's but aren't really interested in even trying vaping. Their loss! Not sure how they'd react to being invited to "do some bag"... There's just no cool way to say it, is there?

max

Out to lunch
Get used to it. 'Vaping' is here to stay. Saw a sign in a library parking lot yesterday- No smoking- no vaping- no tobacco. Of course it was referring to e-cig vaping- can't have that nasty water vapor in the air in our county parking lots. :rolleyes:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Gotta agree with @max. Vape is a often used term since finding vapes and FC. I've been saying "I don't smoke anymore. I vape."

When I'm trying to be stealthy......

I've used "Gettin happy", "That" and "L.I.T".

"Happy" is self explanatory. e.g. Gonna go get happy!

"That" is used in mixed company when I'm trying to communicate with those in the know without being clear with those that don't. E.g. Did you do that? I'm bringing that with me.

L.I.T. E.g. Using L.I.T. to get lit. Translation....Using the @lwien inhalation technique to get lit.

mandelbrod

fwiw, in my local language and dialect of said language me and friends call it "doempen", a verb coming from the word "doemp" wich is a dialect way of saying "damp" which is, for instance, the vaper you get from cooking food with lots of moisture. I guess you could use it in English:
Are you boiling pottatoos in there or are you doemping your cannabis again?
Want to doemp a little bit before we go?
It's 16:20, let's doemp this.
It sounds a bit out of key :lol:

WeAreVenom

I vote for marijuana
I guess Baltimore City is unique in this regard. We just use the verbs "smoke" or "smoking" when it comes to doing anything with heat and cannabis. A lot of people here do use vaporizers (I have met a few) and they still say things like "I'm about to go smoke" or "Dude let's smoke at your house you got the vaporizer"

It's really weird. I just don't call it anything. When I'm around people who know my habit I just say "I'm about to get high" and around others...I don't say anything. The east coast is not like California. You have to be discreet with your use around here.

While Baltimore cops do not care about weed because they have bigger busts to make, it is heavily frowned upon in our professional environment.

Milkinson

uh oh
fwiw, in my local language and dialect of said language me and friends call it "doempen", a verb coming from the word "doemp" wich is a dialect way of saying "damp" which is, for instance, the vaper you get from cooking food with lots of moisture. I guess you could use it in English:
Are you boiling pottatoos in there or are you doemping your cannabis again?
Want to doemp a little bit before we go?
It's 16:20, let's doemp this.
It sounds a bit out of key :lol:

This could work, people are genuinely using volcanos on food

Grim Chiclets

I just say "I'm gonna grab my happy vappy", "vap", or "toke".

Or sometimes when you're with a few friends you just have to pull out something like- "I mean this is fun and all, but don't you guys think someone should.. VAPE. WEED."

At least once you'll get some hilarious hyperbole about how it's "bad kid stuff" and "illegal"
Vappin' with friends is the way to play!

MoltenTiger

I quit a 5yr habit that would have killed me with a device that makes me a "douche" to over half the population with nothing more than a glance.

I love this world.
over half the population will tell you that at least three quarters of the population should not be listened to

congrats on kicking nicotine's butt

I am the biggest fan of eCigs, now I can sit in the park and openly pump massive clouds through my pen vape, and everyone is just like, internally haha, but really I am fucking blitzed and stoked at their ignorant assumptions whilst they walk past saying nothing. Love it

Top Bottom