Other brands of Accessories that fit the TinyMight.

Chippl

Sorry @Chippl no cross compatibility here, I do wish the rogue had kept this stem chamber style of the fierce... My roommate is using my fierce though with WPA all the time, through hook or water, might as well get spares! Thanks for the tip, where?!?
I actually think that HR going for 12 mm with Fury Edge and Rogue was a quite good choice (it fits DynaVap accessories like BB9 perfectly). I understand the backwards compatibility issue though.

I replied to your other comment in Fierce thread. It's a shop based in Poland that I was talking about. It's called VapeFully :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I actually think that HR going for 12 mm with Fury Edge and Rogue was a quite good choice (it fits DynaVap accessories like BB9 perfectly). I understand the backwards compatibility issue though.

Oh I just prefer to be able to load the stem and insert it into the oven, instead of having to load the oven and the stem only be a mouthpiece is all... Thanks for the info!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: BigJr48

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I guess your WPA are designed for TM. Looks similarly to the original one

Oh haha @Jill NYC Yeah those look like the official TM 3in1 multi WPA with the fixed glass honeycomb screen (I have one and I don't use it much,

I am such an idiot! :doh::lol:
TBH, I haven’t used my TM in a long while (b/c it needs to be sent back). I keep forgetting it is broken and periodically pick it up.

Ha! Not sure whether to blame it on my age, stonerness, or just plain dumb!

Oh well, again, so sorry for spreading false info!

Top Bottom