Oregonglassblower (mike) Custom Glass Adapters and Accessories

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
When I clicked your link I wondered the same thing. So I googled it and found this on a site selling them: "Glass tips are very popular when using a blunt wrap, stops the blunt from getting soggy and keeps the blunt in the right shape when you first rolled, plus provides a smoother enjoyable smoke."

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
When I clicked your link I wondered the same thing. So I googled it and found this on a site selling them: "Glass tips are very popular when using a blunt wrap, stops the blunt from getting soggy and keeps the blunt in the right shape when you first rolled, plus provides a smoother enjoyable smoke."
Oh I see it now. I'm not interested, but that's actually pretty cool. Much nicer than the cardboard ones I see in them sometimes.

Thank you sir.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Awesome, he mentioned these to me the other day, should make a lot of people happy

Screenshot-20220727-122408.png

Mndeadhead

i broke a 14mm mouthpiece and had been looking everywhere for a replacement. I ordered one from OGB two weeks ago. Got the order confirmation, and then crickets. Have sent a couple of emails off, with no response. I have ordered from them in the past and they were always very responsive, hence the concern.

Mndeadhead,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Would have been better to post in the other thread discussing OGB, or ask FC, instead of starting a new glass thread... Not sure anyone will see this, I'm sure he will take care of you when he can, not sure if there is a phone number or maybe vacation for him etc

Shit Snacks,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
i broke a 14mm mouthpiece and had been looking everywhere for a replacement. I ordered one from OGB two weeks ago. Got the order confirmation, and then crickets. Have sent a couple of emails off, with no response. I have ordered from them in the past and they were always very responsive, hence the concern.
I'd assume he'd get both but did you try both an email and thru the "contact us" page...?

Kinda surprised he has basically zero Instagram presence...

Bologna,
Top Bottom