Ordering from overseas in the UK

Rab

Welp. It would seem like all of the coveted vapes that aren't big brand come from across the waters of the world. Has anybody from the UK made any non-domestic orders recently? If so were there additional charges? I have no idea what the status is at the moment of post in general, but most of the vapes I want are from the US.

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Welp. It would seem like all of the coveted vapes that aren't big brand come from across the waters of the world. Has anybody from the UK made any non-domestic orders recently? If so were there additional charges? I have no idea what the status is at the moment of post in general, but most of the vapes I want are from the US.
Hiya, I've ordered from the US to UK previously.
In addition to the (likely) higher international delivery charge, expect to add on around another 20-25% to your total order value.
Given the high overall costs, and complications if the item needs to be returned for warranty purposes etc, I don't order from the US anymore.
I have been lucky before, where the item passed through customs without any additional charges, but only once.

justcametomind

If it's a Dr Dabber Switch you are looking for, there are some online shops in FR/EU that still have it.
They are listed on vapospy.fr

Last edited:
justcametomind,
Reactions: Rab

Rab

Namaste Just restocked it!
Sadly it was a few hours after I ordered a dynavap with that cute rippah bubbler from vapefiend -_-
Thanks for thoughtfully spotting that out for me though, because it is indeed what I was looking for. its a bit of a bummer that I missed it, but I think I will like the dynavap, as it might give me everything I am looking for without the big price point, and will allow me to conserve to save up.
So hopefully Sir Dabber the Switch will still be in stock in a few months. I sent them an email asking if they regularly have it in stock.

Top Bottom