Orange Kush strain???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas22

Just picked up a nice amount of probably some of the best weed I've ever had in the states, especially in Florida. The guy (whom I met through a reliable friend) said that it is an "Orange Kush" strain (O for $325)... it tastes fantastic and the buds are fresh, orange-haired, fluffy and filled with trichs.

I always have problems on examining the buds and determining if the weed is high grade or just BC or normal good shit. I posted some photos of the bud in different angles and distances. I tried to get as close as possible but the flash blinds some of the texture of the buds but you can still see the hairs/trichs. Even in Macro mode (the close-ups) I can't really get that close with my camera :( Sorry

Anyways, take a look at the pictures and please let me know what you all think.

Thanks

8500d1239167863-orange-kush-strain-w-11.jpg

8501d1239167863-orange-kush-strain-w-11-side-.jpg

8503d1239167863-orange-kush-strain-w-11-close-up-1

8504d1239167863-orange-kush-strain-w-11-close-up-2

Dallas22,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
nice nugget...but you ruined it with flash...or whatever that was....try getting a fluorescent bulb to take pics of the bud with...that light is more natural

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Please re-post this in the menu thread, with only 4 sections we don't need a new thread for every pickup. The forum would explode! :ninja:

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom