• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Open Source Glass Thread

snackmaster

@Likes2vape - nothing fancy, but I messaged him the other day about getting one of his little beakers in regular clear glass instead of CFL reactive. He was quick to respond and things have gone smoothly so far. Hopefully that'll continue. Multiple reddit folks seem happy with his work, so I'm optimistic.

Likes2vape

@Likes2vape - nothing fancy, but I messaged him the other day about getting one of his little beakers in regular clear glass instead of CFL reactive. He was quick to respond and things have gone smoothly so far. Hopefully that'll continue. Multiple reddit folks seem happy with his work, so I'm optimistic.
Glad to see his communication is good and seems easy to work with. I think I’ll message him after the holidays and see if he can make something custom for me.

snackmaster

Glad to see his communication is good and seems easy to work with. I think I’ll message him after the holidays and see if he can make something custom for me.

Awesome, please report back if you do. I'm interested to see how he handles requests other than "I want this but with regular glass".

snackmaster,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

b0

Cloudy...
Has anyone here worked with MLglass on a custom piece? He has some decent stuff on insta.

I talked with him through IG to get this piece done and I just got it this morning:

23099230_490981624604170_7852616830446206976_n.jpg

Awesome piece. Thick american glass (Sunset Slyme Trautman Art Glass) carb cap works amazing, bubble cap shape like requested, fast free shipping (one week to UK) and a banger + insert as a gift. Function is amazing, without any splash back.

Top guy, just be sure to explain everything properly, maybe with some pictures/drawings if needed.

Likes2vape

I talked with him through IG to get this piece done and I just got it this morning:

Awesome piece. Thick american glass (Sunset Slyme Trautman Art Glass) carb cap works amazing, bubble cap shape like requested, fast free shipping (one week to UK) and a banger + insert as a gift. Function is amazing, without any splash back.

Top guy, just be sure to explain everything properly, maybe with some pictures/drawings if needed.
That looks awesome!

Likes2vape,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

D32320

Noob Saibot

How much did this piece run you?

D32320,

datayoda

Got my MLglass piece yesterday. Just shy of 4.75" tall, polished joint, glass is pretty thick, 2-hole downstem, 4mm banger included (wasn't expecting that). Clean work. Only $25 so I'm very happy.

4xuBlba.jpg

Could you post a video of it in action?

datayoda,
Top Bottom