• Used
  • Minor wear and tear from usage
    • Little scratches on the ends
    • Bowl has a slight different hue of yellow color
  • Owned for < 1 year
  • Never allowed to discharge completely and always charged after usage
Accessories
  • DimeBag
Comes with Used Grey Dimebag Case that the pax can fit into perfectly. I will also include the glass vial that I keep inside the pocket of the DimeBag Case (I keep my Medicine in there... Holds a good 3G botanical).​
  • 20+ Pipe Cleaners
  • 4 Official Pax Cleaning wipes
  • 1 Charger and Dock
The reason why I am selling my Pax is because of money issues; I recently got into a car accident and I need a bunch of medical procedures done. The Pax works great. If you are looking for a easy to use portable with maximum stealth and quick heatup time, but still can generate large clouds with decent flavor... the Pax is easy to use, stealthy, quick, cloud producing, and flavorful portable vaporizer. If any questions or concerns arises... feel free to contact me!

20130321_143435.jpg

20130321_143620.jpg

20130321_143456.jpg

20130321_143508.jpg

20130321_143519.jpg

$225 (I'll pay shipping + Paypal)

$225 (I'll pay shipping + Paypal)$225 (I'll pay shipping + Paypal)

Onyx Pax

VapingDitto,
Reactions: ogcook

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
I've done oils before with an organic cotton ball. I also did Herb, oils, and herb sandwitch. Both methods works... However, you'll be hitting on the vape for a longggg time. I feel like I can get a bunch of vapor out of the amount of wax I put... I also find that it helps with the taste of popcorn when I put it between herbs.

VapingDitto,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom