Online Stores?

Lisa
I was wondering if anyone has bought anything from www.buyamsstore.com as I can not find any reviews about it I emailed them cause when I tried submit my order it would not let me put Canada in so they said they would manually do up an order for me so I was not sure if it was legit or not cause it was the best price I found on a skillet

Newbie,

max

Out to lunch
Never heard of it. They're obviously not set up to ship to Canada, thus the manual order.

I don't know why so many on-line vendors are questioned as being legit. It takes time and effort to set up a web site. How many people could they rip off before they had to take the site down? Not many. The store also has a limited selection of products. If they were just taking people's money, they'd advertise a whole more stuff than they're offering.

max,

Lisa
Thanks I am new to the whole online shopping thing so was just trying to be careful I am the type of person that likes to pay cash and buy in person but I live in a small town that has nothing but a few variety stores that sell a few bongs

Newbie,
Top Bottom