One pull portable?

dll

Hey guys,

on your recommendations I bought a Herborizer Ti which I absolutely LOVE (thanks again!). Now I have to get something similar in portable. I know a portable won't be as strong as a desktop vaporizer, but I want to finish .1g in just one or two pulls on the street before I hit the gym for example. I do not want to use it with friends and I do not want to fiddle with any tools.

I just want something that is reliable (I live in a non-legal country), hard hitting and easy to maintain.

I checked out the Ghost MV1, Dynavap and Grasshopper so far but there are a lot of positive and negative comments on all of them.

Because I already own a desktop vaporizer, I do not want to spend more than 200 euros on a portable.
Stealth isn't really a factor but I do not want something bigger as the Mighty.

Cheers!

dll,
Reactions: 364F

dll

Ok now I feel like I shouldn't have posted a new thread for this. :D The Dynavap M 2020 looks good.
Thanks for the fast reply!

dll,
Reactions: EmDeemo

BestBuds

The Dude
Hey guys,

on your recommendations I bought a Herborizer Ti which I absolutely LOVE (thanks again!). Now I have to get something similar in portable. I know a portable won't be as strong as a desktop vaporizer, but I want to finish .1g in just one or two pulls on the street before I hit the gym for example. I do not want to use it with friends and I do not want to fiddle with any tools.

I just want something that is reliable (I live in a non-legal country), hard hitting and easy to maintain.

I checked out the Ghost MV1, Dynavap and Grasshopper so far but there are a lot of positive and negative comments on all of them.

Because I already own a desktop vaporizer, I do not want to spend more than 200 euros on a portable.
Stealth isn't really a factor but I do not want something bigger as the Mighty.

Cheers!
I have never had a dry herb portable vape give me the level of medication in one hit than what the Tiny Might has.
One thing that has been a problem for me using dry herb vaporizers when out of the house. It's been that I have to do one or two sessions sometimes and that can take 15-20 minutes. Not something I want to do in the back of my car at a shopping mall. But with my TM, I can walk around, stop at my car, clear a bowl in 2 hits and be fully medicated and able to go back and walk around more. (I have chronic pain issues). It has been a on the go game changer.
Now if you don't mind the fact that the Lotus is a bit more cumbersome to use that some battery vapes than go for it. The Lotus is my favorite butane vape especially now that I have a coil for my Elev8r. :brow:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
The TM seems to get amazing reviews but I've never used one. Very tempted myself :)

If you want portable and manual... a powerful, tiny, multi-jet torch lighter and a vapcap is a good way to go. There are some incredible stems available from independent sellers round here too.

dll

The TinyMight really seems like a perfect portable. It has very good reviews everywhere.

But in your opinion, does it worth the extra price compared to the VapCap? Because if I want to be really medicated, I go home and use my Herborizer. On the street I just want that nice, relaxed feeling and it seems like I can get this in about a minute with the VapCap and it costs just 70$.

But my lungs are sensitive so if the vapor is much smoother and cooler with the TM I am going to wait a month so maybe I can get a good deal on 4/20.

Appreciate the replies!

dll,

BestBuds

The Dude
The TinyMight really seems like a perfect portable. It has very good reviews everywhere.

But in your opinion, does it worth the extra price compared to the VapCap? Because if I want to be really medicated, I go home and use my Herborizer. On the street I just want that nice, relaxed feeling and it seems like I can get this in about a minute with the VapCap and it costs just 70$.

But my lungs are sensitive so if the vapor is much smoother and cooler with the TM I am going to wait a month so maybe I can get a good deal on 4/20.
The beauty of the TM is you can do a vapcap/enano sized small load or you can do a mighty sized bowl. Either way, just slide the the cooling unit to fit your desired load size.

seriousTone

The main problem with the vapcap and being out and about is that you have to carry the vapcap itself, an herb container plus the lighter.

So the dugout is essential to me, because now you have the cap and herb in one container, but you still have to carry around the lighter..

Plus, unless you go off in some corner, heating the cap doesn't feel that stealthy and a little hard to do while walking, especially if it's bright out and you can't see the flame.

That being said, I do use mine almost everyday and out and about a lot. But there is definitely better options for stealth and being out and about.

TinyMight looks pretty slick but personally not my favorite form factor. The grasshopper is really sweet, we haven't had any problems with ours for over a year now - if money isn't an option.

If it were me having to get a microdosing vape for out and about I'd go with the Davinci Miqro personally. Great price and form factor and I'm sure works as good as anything.

dll

Yes I checked out some videos and the Vapcap doesn't really finishes the bowl in 1-2 or pulls and it would be weird heating it up 3 or 4 times while walking on the street. Still a great device for 70 bucks.

The grasshopper seems really nice but I don't want to risk it because I've read a lot of problems about it and it can be troublesome in my country.

Any thoughts on Ghost MV1 or Fury 2?

Last edited:

Momor

+1 for TinyMight
Fury 2 is one of the best out and about vape but i don't think it's able to cash a bowl in 2 draws.
MV1 could be good for what you're askiing for (if battery life/charging time and size/weight aren't a problem)

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
If going with Dyna, I recommend and exclusively use their Omni as I prefer its airflow the best.

Lotus is a great pic, but does require technique and a little experience before you become an expert.

I'd throw in an Ambit for consideration. It is about 4 hits per chamber, but they are tremendous. It works on a 120s timer and I typically get 4 draws before full extraction, set at 393F.

GoldenBud

Yes I checked out some videos and the Vapcap doesn't really finishes the bowl in 1-2 or pulls and it would be weird heating it up 3 or 4 times while walking on the street. Still a great device for 70 bucks.

The grasshopper seems really nice but I don't want to risk it because I've read a lot of problems about it and it can be troublesome in my country.

Any thoughts on Ghost MV1 or Fury 2?
Fury 2 is far behind Herborizer Ti on every aspect (Fury II is actually most conduction device)
MV1 is a risk. some people didn't like it.
TM is a good call, cloud on demand . pre-heating no needed.

Last edited:
GoldenBud,
Reactions: dll

dll

According to the reviews the TM is a BEAST. It's a bit pricey but seems hard hitting and solid. Just like my Herborizer and after a year and a half I say it has worth every penny.

I checked out the ambit and I actually like it! They say it has convection heating but in some vids the herbs are scorched after the session on 430? This looks like conduction heating problem for me. I vape between 380-400 so if it works fine on these temps I won't complain.
It reminds me my old Boundless CFX. It was a good vape but the airflow was restricted and the plastic mouthpiece was too hot after some pulls. The ambit is much cheaper tho.

Edit: after some more videos, it definitely is better in quality than the CFX.

Last edited:
dll,
Reactions: EmDeemo

seriousTone

Yes I checked out some videos and the Vapcap doesn't really finishes the bowl in 1-2 or pulls

Nah you definitely can finish in 1 or two hits. Just have to learn how long to heat passed the click before combustion. It's a fine fine line between but I barely ever actually combust and I usually take two hits per bowl and its dark roast coffee brown bordering black.

That aside, there's definitely better option for you I think.

seriousTone,

Farid

^To add to what anchovy said, if you start with especially dry bud, a loose pack, and heat just a tiny bit past the click you can have a very satisfying 1 hit in the vapcap that isn't wasteful. I usually do 2 hits just to be sure, but the first is where most of the vapor is produced.

Farid,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
What if I told you I can now finish a vapcap in one pull using an IH? That's what a TM should feel like.
And if you have delicate lungs, then you might be a little careful for what you wish for.

I have no doubt that you can dial the TM in perfectly to your taste. No draw strain and more heat than you can handle.
TM is probably also a lot closer to stealth than any vapcap just in the speed of unit.

I just got my vapcap to strip a bowl of green and straw color in a single hit. It is one of those 'DAMN that's good' hits that you get every so often from a VC.
But I am able to get them almost every time now. This requires riding an IH. No one would ever ride a torch on a VC because you'd just be breathing butane.
No issue with the IH. Talk about a green solution.
This is sip & dip taken to the next level. Fuck the click indeed - If the draw ain't warm, it ain't vapin' fast enough.
However, I must add, these are heayy draws. These draws are on parr with my concentrate experience so far [read: little].
They cause a heaviness in the lungs just from the density of the vape.

I have no doubt that a TinyMight will do this and much more with much less effort and certainly more stealthy.
But if budget demands it, I think we can all get a shitload more out of a vapcap then what we're seeing today.

And I also appreciate the fact there are a lot of people that don't want or need additional performance from their VC.
...like convexing the CCD for better flow of duffy loads. 8 marginal draws from a single cap full is a feat in itself.

seriousTone

...like convexing the CCD for better flow of duffy loads. 8 marginal draws from a single cap full is a feat in itself.

How are those ccd screens, worth the money? My ceramic screen broke years ago and I've just been using regular pipe screens cut to size. Work pretty great.

seriousTone,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks for all the replies guys. I ended up ordering the Vivant Ambit. I watched many videos about it and everyone agreed that for the price it's fucking amazing. It's not one hitting, but for 70 euros I can live with a 2 minutes session.

Cheers

Enjoy, btw if you do want to get that one hitting experience from a portable, you will have to make sure it is pure convection. Perhaps even better than the TM, for that experience on a budget, is direct torch convection like the sticky bricks.

You can get this very cheap from MistVape with their Bare Essence vape, there are also a lot different models from Dreamwood, and even the MPL StemPod has the JetPack kit now...

I think there are even more than this, and I think you can get some for under 70 euros too, so they would compliment your ambit and herborizer nicely!

Also check out the new vleafGO from vivant

Shit Snacks,

Maryjanie

I just ordered vleaf GO today so I've not used it yet but for $55 usd and on demand vaping, it sounds promising for a super stealthy portable which is why I got it. The thread on here and a private message from someone telling me it's great convinced me. You should check it out.

Top Bottom