On the Road: tourism, conventions, and expos?

headdoctor

Hi everyone,

I have no idea if this is the right place to ask this question, but I'm wondering how to get information on conventions, conferences, and expositions. I'm not especially interested in rallies, celebrations, or general gatherings for either pleasure or political purposes (though I support many of them). I'm interested in the consumer product side of things, either around growing, glass, or new vaping technologies; and I'm only interested in legal events, preferably in the US. Every so often I see a video out here that look like vaporizer conventions, with different manufacturers demonstrating their new designs. How can I find out about these events? I do remember talking to one person about a Las Vegas glass convention, but when I looked into it, admission was limited to people in the business, the producers and vendors.

Also, I've seen the website about the HT Cannabis Cup, and it looks like there are going to be versions of it in LA, Denver, SF, and Seattle. I'm interested but I don't really know what it's like. Is it hoards of young people celebrating their freedoms? Or is it more aimed at the science, technology, and product development?

headdoctor,
Reactions: Kief
Top Bottom