Omura Series X

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
It looks to me like the physical amalgamation of the word "Bullshit" actually rendered into physical form.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I was trying not to flame them, but you basically roll a joint and stick it in a heater that doesn't burn it. It simply heats it just enough to produce vapor. It's very difficult to draw from though, and it really is not a very good experience. It was interesting, so I had to give it a try, If you're rolling a j just light it, this thing does not do the trick well. I will be curious to see if anyone else tries it, and what they think of it though.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
This uses the popular IQOS style heater. It is not designed for flower. Those sticks are actually tobacco infused with e-liquid ,worst of both worlds,lol.
There was a vaporizer designed to work with flower rolls but it worked just as good withouth them,haha.. (Tvape or T-vape)

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I remember seeing this quite a while ago. I forget exactly where I saw it, doesn’t look to be well received. Personally I detest the idea of fillable sticks like that.

Razhumikin

I had a hard time finding non-shill reviews of this, but here is a relatively genuuine one from someone who doesn't really know anything about vapes:

As much as i think the external aesthetics of the device are elegant, honestly, it seems like a pretty terrible device. Seems like what they should have done was make a very good device as a loss leader to try to get people into the prepackaged cannabis stick market, which is probably insanely profitable. However, im not sure any amount of technology can salvage pre-ground and pre-packaged weed :disgust:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I tried this today like right now...it was not a bad experience at all. We filled our own stick and it was pretty smooth. It was a real nice green and small fit in my palm. Pure convection. You can get it with CBD flower they sell on their web or the empty sticks. It was pretty cool.

...I just want to add that I think I know the difference between this and my Minivap...there is no comparison but, I am baked right now because of the Omura...so, its not too bad! :)

Last edited:
Dr. G,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom