OLD MATE (formerly Medgrind)

Razzle_N_Dazzle

I emailed him about the engraving but that wasn't too long ago so he hasn't replied yet. I just went ahead and ordered one with an engraving. I specified what I wanted in the notes. Hopefully I was detailed enough to get across what I wanted and if not I'm assuming he will contact me about it. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sweating a bit about the price 😅 It's definitly not a cheap product.

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I emailed him about the engraving but that wasn't too long ago so he hasn't replied yet. I just went ahead and ordered one with an engraving. I specified what I wanted in the notes. Hopefully I was detailed enough to get across what I wanted and if not I'm assuming he will contact me about it. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sweating a bit about the price 😅 It's definitly not a cheap product.
Ben's great, he will get back to you and it will workout.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sweating a bit about the price 😅 It's definitly not a cheap product.
I agree it's an investment but to stop you from worrying i'll quote myself

If you don't have one: get one!!!
There will be no regrets!!

It grinds smooth, it's fun to use whilst being a true workhorse!
It's a great tool, you'll never need to buy another grinder.

Razzle_N_Dazzle

I know someone has bought one I saw a post about it, I love the weight of the SS so I am not really that keen on the Titanium (and I couldn't afford it even if I wanted to)
What's the weight difference of the two? Is there a difference in the grinding performance? Either way, while the titanium version is nice it's definitely just a show piece more than anything. I'll wait for the tungsten version.

In all honesty I've been wanting to buy a block of tungsten for a while now 😆 Imagine if that solid block of tungsten could also efficiently break apart weed.

Razzle_N_Dazzle,
Reactions: VapingYogi

OMD

Accessory Maker
which one of you is gonna get this one of a kind fine hunk of metal?

I think someone should.

Let's give it away in the contest.

I have messaged admin to setup a thread in the contest section for me.

Ideally i'd like to get this out to someone for Xmas so we will run the contest for around a week (pending admin approval)

Merry Xmas :)
Ben

Razzle_N_Dazzle

I think someone should.

Ideally i'd like to get this out to someone for Xmas so we will run the contest for around a week (pending admin approval)

Ben
Awesome! What a great opportunity and thanks!

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I think someone should.

Ben
you rock mate

mcscruffy

I know someone has bought one I saw a post about it, I love the weight of the SS so I am not really that keen on the Titanium (and I couldn't afford it even if I wanted to)
I have one from the first run I love to death and a second one Ben is working with my picky ass on anodizing right now. My real question is will there be a titanium large version to make a trio (and can I afford it 😅)?

mcscruffy,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Reminder to not be me and be careful with it near the glass, about 12 hours ago I dropped my Aroma 3 while getting the lid off and it bounced on my table and hit my bong, lucky that It somehow survived and still works but now has a big crack on the body and I only had it since Monday.

I just made a comment about a week ago how I’m pretty careful and have never broke a bong, I got the feeling my time was coming as soon as I hit post on that comment, didn’t take long haha.

That really sucks. What bad luck it bounced directly into your glass. Be careful around cracked glass. You might even need a new piece :/
Yeah my heart sinks a little when I look and think about it, its still airtight and functions fine and I’m extra careful when handling it now but yeah I will order another and probably keep this bad boy for emergency’s whatever that would be idk haha

AndyO

After reading all your reviews I finally pulled the trigger on the Aroma-3 today. I'd been putting it off, trying to delude myself into thinking that one day I'd justify the expense of the titanium version, but I realised today that it was never going to happen. Can't wait for it to arrive, being an Australian I love supporting local cannabis products.

Razzle_N_Dazzle

After reading all your reviews I finally pulled the trigger on the Aroma-3 today. I'd been putting it off, trying to delude myself into thinking that one day I'd justify the expense of the titanium version, but I realised today that it was never going to happen. Can't wait for it to arrive, being an Australian I love supporting local cannabis products.
Nice! Just scribble a big Ti on the back of it so everyone thinks it's titanium.

Razzle_N_Dazzle,
Reactions: AndyO
Top Bottom