• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Old Head Freight Train

BingoBongo

So I’m curious, does anyone have the Fusion and use it with just flower? I can find almost no information on it but know someone who has offered it to me to try. Is it a similar experience to the Flower engine with restricted air flow?

BingoBongo,

Cereal4dinner

So I’m curious, does anyone have the Fusion and use it with just flower? I can find almost no information on it but know someone who has offered it to me to try. Is it a similar experience to the Flower engine with restricted air flow?
Good question , I'd shoot old head an email. He's usually really good at getting back to you

Cereal4dinner,

Principal Guy

Good question , I'd shoot old head an email. He's usually really good at getting back to you
I have the Old Head Fusion. Very seldom used the quartz dish preferring to just drop concentrate on top of flower. Worked great with just flower. Plenty powerful for me. Seems like it’s been sold out on Old Head website for quite sometime. I have the Old Head Dab-Ready now with the terp hammer so the fusion setup is in storage. So damn convenient that dab ready.

Principal Guy,

VapingYogi

Was hoping to find some advice.

I've had a Freight Train Pro since about May. I have been using a QaromaShop dimpled short adapter; which is a decent experience in comparison to the stock adapter, as using the QaromaShop adapter, I can use FT Pro a lower temp and get a really clean single pull extraction. Its great for flavour, but I always feel like I am chasing the effects I am looking for.

What bowls / extraction chambers do you use? is there any compatible titanium bowls?
What's the best way to use the FT pro and is there any tips you would give to someone, to help them get the most out of the FT Pro?

TheDankness

Extremely Moist
Was hoping to find some advice.

I've had a Freight Train Pro since about May. I have been using a QaromaShop dimpled short adapter; which is a decent experience in comparison to the stock adapter, as using the QaromaShop adapter, I can use FT Pro a lower temp and get a really clean single pull extraction. Its great for flavour, but I always feel like I am chasing the effects I am looking for.

What bowls / extraction chambers do you use? is there any compatible titanium bowls?
What's the best way to use the FT pro and is there any tips you would give to someone, to help them get the most out of the FT Pro?

just wanted to bunp this because it’s a good question.

For myself, I use the included glass / silicate bowl to an herb catcher through a water piece. Usually around 620-640 on the dial. No idea what that works out to, but I get two pulls from it and have a nice evenly toasted leaf when I’m done.

that is probably not low temp.

TheDankness,
Reactions: gmo67
Top Bottom