• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Old City Diffusers

Old City Diffusers

Master of Nothing
Manufacturer
AC350 said:
Is that a picture of two of them? Or does the vape have two separate parts?
Sorry, I'm having trouble seeing it lol

If you say so. It has two separate wooden bodies, the first part is the temperature control (the part to the left, with the knob) this is connected to a cord & plug for power, the opposing side of the temperature control box connects to (via cord) the diffuser unit body (pic, to the right) which is roughly similar in size and shape (~2" x ~3" long). The diffuser unit functions with the same glass on glass female to male connection for direct draw.

Old City Diffusers,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Looking good OCD. I like the smaller style.

When do you think you'll be ready to release them into the wild?

J.R.R.Tokin',

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
How much is this new unit gonna sell for? I am a sucker for log vapes :D

Gonzo,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Gonzo said:
How much is this new unit gonna sell for? I am a sucker for log vapes :D
+1
+ Is there going to be a 220 V version of the small dude ?
+ How much power it uses ? Can it be used as a battery operated portable ?

Abysmal Vapor,

Old City Diffusers

Master of Nothing
Manufacturer
+1
+ Is there going to be a 220 V version of the small dude ?
+ How much power it uses ? Can it be used as a battery operated portable ?

Sorry for the delay, I have been out of the state for a little while - but back now at OCD :tup:

220v version will be available when it is available for all the OCD products (but not yet! no solid ETA)

It will use around 11-15 watts for proper vaporizing temperatures...and I'm trying to be able to offer these new units back at $180 but will still use all the same high quality parts. It's an attempt at making it more affordable for the average vaporists'... of course high-end/custom units will still be available. These are getting popular locally as people enjoy the lighter weight and its versatility and adaptability with glass.

Completely portable units are in the blueprints stage as well, as I have gotten more questions about that then most everything...I guess people just like the convenience, so it will be in the works!

Old City Diffusers,
Reactions: Lycanthrope

fail

So, what's up with this product? No posts for many months.
I guess the 220v is still unavailable.

The website seems kinda dead, doesn't sell anything.

fail,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Wes, did we lose you? Such a nice looking vape, aesthetically speaking. makes me want to buy a cabin in northern michigan, and use it there or something.

IAmKrazy2,

Old City Diffusers

Master of Nothing
Manufacturer
Wes, did we lose you? Such a nice looking vape, aesthetically speaking. makes me want to buy a cabin in northern michigan, and use it there or something.

:goat: You'll never lose me! I've been at this for 3 years straight, it is my passion! The proverbial caveman is hopefully stepping out into the light to spread some information about my new OCD shtuff. I appreciate all the constructive efforts that you all have given me in the past years. You all truly helped me get started and now that things are where I need them to be, i'll be able to become a more active member of the community. I regretfully cannot do everything at once as far a business and I am getting over my biggest hurdle so far, asking for support and help from people..

P.s. - I have some 'new' new, I just shot an email to the administrators and once they nay or okay me I'll perhaps start a new thread as the new Old City Vaporizer isn't unmistakeably new looking but it just has gone through so many revisions that I would probably like to start a 'new page' for this book...

Let me know your thoughts!

Hope you all are staying happy & healthy!

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Really like the look of the EOVA. Well done Wes. A very simple design. It should have its own thread for sure. I think it will become very popular.
It is by far the safest electro dabbing rig I have ever seen. No exposed metal parts which could cause permanent scars / brands. Because accidents do happen.
Would love to see some photos of it mounted on a glass water pipe. Videos would be even better.
Best of luck.

Old City Diffusers

Master of Nothing
Manufacturer
Really like the look of the EOVA. Well done Wes. A very simple design. It should have its own thread for sure. I think it will become very popular.
It is by far the safest electro dabbing rig I have ever seen. No exposed metal parts which could cause permanent scars / brands. Because accidents do happen.
Would love to see some photos of it mounted on a glass water pipe. Videos would be even better.
Best of luck.

Thanks for the kind words. I will get some in use photos soon and I am working on putting together some videos that will hopefully compliment the user guides, since its a little better to have for visual learners. I do believe vaporizers are a tool, and all good power tools always seem to come with there precautions that should be understood, and mine are certainly not without them.

Old City Diffusers,
Reactions: IAmKrazy2

Abysmal Vapor

Bump ! Whats up .. are you out of business Old City Diffusers.
Damn your products looked awesome.. pity they didnt get enough publicity..
People buying LSV like crazy but the wand.. with the titanium wraped around the ceramic element looked 10 times more promising also did someone tried the concentrate vaporizer OCD was offering.. Anywhere still pics of it >?

Abysmal Vapor,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Pfft! Don't know if he's out of business but I know I bought one of the original models....well I paid for and then waited MONTHS to get a vape that umm.... well.... let's just say it is still in the box :(

Abysmal Vapor

Pfft! Don't know if he's out of business but I know I bought one of the original models....well I paid for and then waited MONTHS to get a vape that umm.... well.... let's just say it is still in the box :(
Note taken :D ..

Abysmal Vapor,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Does anyone actually have one of the OCD vaporizers?
Working or not working, would love to see some pics!
Most have all but disappeared from the net, which is sad...

Would have loved to own one of these, they looked very unique!

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I actually have one. One of these days I'll dig it out and post some pics of it. I wish i could say that I either like or dislike it but for some reason I never really connected with it. But i feel that it has potential; it might actually be a great vaporizer. I wish Wes the builder was still around to answer questions, etc. Clearly alot of work and thought went into the OCD and the components are all very high quality especially the heater.

Top Bottom