Oils vs Flowers in regard to lung health

AdmiralAlpacha

Due to my combination of very poor lung health and a strong love for cannabis I'm always looking for ways to make my habit easier on my lungs. Experimenting with different combinations of vapes and water filtration is what I have been doing recently. While I use edibles to supplement my vaping I don't find the effects as helpful or the onset as manageable. Also stress and anxiety are two reasons why I choose to medicate, and vaping seems to help both more than medibles do in my case. While it would be great to not involve my lungs at all, that isn't going to happen for me until it is required. So until then I'm continuing my search for the most gentle way to consume cannabis through inhalation.

Now to finally get to my question

Do you guys think a concentrate or flowers would be better on my lungs? I have only tried a concentrate once and I have no idea on the quality of it. I was only able to do 1 dab, but it was larger than I would do if I tried them again. The experience was somewhere between the harshness of smoking and vaping for me, vaping being more gentle. However the large hit was a major factor, and I have read the quality of the concentrate can play a massive role in how harsh it is. I am also thinking that with concentrate my sessions could be shorter, reducing the amount of irritants going in and out of my lungs.

Have any of you found a concentrate that is easier on than lungs than a comparable size hit of quality flowers?

Thanks

AdmiralAlpacha,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Honestly, i would stick to flowers.

From what i've read about concentrates, i've never dabbed, the quality is paramount but you still need to watch your tolerance as it's very easy to build it up.
Some people still complain of lung issues while dabbing, so it's not a magic pill either.

I would use water filtration with some diffusion and double screens to filter the smaller particles. Smaller hits also help with this, because they are more efficient than larger hits.

vorrange,
Reactions: ou812?

max

Out to lunch
Have any of you found a concentrate that is easier on than lungs than a comparable size hit of quality flowers?
You really can't have it both ways- stronger (concentrate) and easier on the lungs at the same time. I would use herb with water filtration and take moderate hits, or use a vaporizer that limits hit size.

max,
Reactions: ou812?
Top Bottom