Ohio Cannabis News

I wonder exactly what this means.....

The measure is an initiated statute, which means the Legislature could modify or repeal the law if it passes in November.

Hackerman,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I wonder exactly what this means.....

The measure is an initiated statute, which means the Legislature could modify or repeal the law if it passes in November.
The Ohio legislature is free to ignore this initiative. They will definitely tamper with it. Similar to the medical cannabis citizen initiative in Utah. I suspect it will be altered to the point of basically a couple of limited MSOs and well connected operators.

Grass Yes,
I'll bet they eliminate home grow. Ohio's gov is all about money. They don't make money on home grow.

We'll see. Good luck

Hackerman,
Reactions: Photonic

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
I'll bet they eliminate home grow. Ohio's gov is all about money. They don't make money on home grow.

We'll see. Good luck
Although probably true... I wish they'd look at it differently since the state government still gets sales tax on all the supplies and products needed to grow plants. Many growers spend significant amounts on their setups, needed or not. It's a fun hobby in addition to providing high quality medicine. :\

Photonic,
Reactions: Hackerman

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Congrats Ohio 🌿😎💨

960x0.jpg

coolbreeze

That’s bullshit.

The people voted for it
And will take it most unhappily when the control freaks try to eliminate the choice they've made. Guaranteed to generate opposition while instigating little support. Go ahead, OH-GOP, touch the burner!

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Grass Yes
Top Bottom