Official 420 Thread

Which 420 do you like better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Is there not one already? What the heck!!!

Let's celebrate all things 420!!! Wooo hoooo!!!!!

PS. The poll is good for 420 days :p

sessnet,
Reactions: hogleg

djonkoman

Upload+_e3eca75e0b637d4f19b1257bbf148b1a.jpg

choose all the 420s!

djonkoman,

Qbit

cannabanana
Happy 420 from Australia at 4:20am :cool:

(Although, we'd do the date as 204. But since then we'd never have a 420 day at all, we'll play along with the Merkins today.)

sessnet

Noob Saibot
When I think of 420 - I remember a silly youth (me), and jail. Here's why.

There were stories for years, that on 4/20 (Pot Day) in Greenwich Village, NY, Washington Square Park, this happens:

1. Confiscated herb is collected all year, by Police, and saved for this special day.
2. New Yorkers can go to Washington Square Park to celebrate.
3. Helicopters will fly over the park, and drop the confiscated weed.
4. Instead of burning the Herb - evidence is given out free!!!

All I could picture, is it raining dime bags. And stuffing my pockets, and even bringing a book bag to fill. Heaven.

So, my friends and I decide to go there. I was a young teen, green, and wet behind the ears. Somehow I ended up carrying all the herb that day for several of my friends.

We all sit down on the grass, and light up!

We didn't care that the park was surrounded by Police, it looked normal.

As I take one of the first hits from our Cheech and Chong style doobie, I get grabbed by the scruff of the neck, and thrown into a Police van with a bunch of other bloodshot people of all ages and nationalities!

I had all the herb, and was in a van now. My friends had nothing to enjoy, but also nothing to get them thrown in jail for.

I spent several days in jail. No food (another story), no shower, no bathroom basically, for days. When I got out, I smelled like dog poo, but was so happy to see sunlight (street lamps because it was night time).

I forever remember 4/20 as the day Rudy Giuliani and his force swooped down and arrested hundreds of peaceful people in a park!

Other than that, New York is an amazing city. I've been stopped many times by Police with herb, and never arrested. Just that one day!

Wishing you all peace, love, and a safe day of enjoyment.

:bigleaf:

Top Bottom