Of the two new "ball" vapes coming soon, which would you choose?

Which one to get next?

• Screwball by Vapvana

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • SWGP by Custom Flower Hardware

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I'm honestly on the fence, mostly because of the huge price difference.

Zuhdj,

GoldenBud

SWRP
because the vapes are very similar, I am pretty sure nobody can distinguish the differences, and yet SWRP has spent much more time on FC before he released his vape, so I would support him

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Probably more convection with the Screwball due to the bowl.
IMHO, it's still very hot air vs very hot air.. I'd say the conduction is negligible, but I can't prove it tho....
I mean, conduction takes time. look at BAKx, Anvil, Dynavap.... the conduction vapes need time for heating. here's SWRP just put his vape on the bowl and rips it away within 3-5 seconds, not 15-30 seconds
BAKx, Anvil, Dynavap, even Solo II, these conduction vapes need 15 or 20 seconds minimum up to 30..... not 5~sec

GoldenBud,

fraktal

IMHO, it's still very hot air vs very hot air.. I'd say the conduction is negligible, but I can't prove it tho....
I mean, conduction takes time. look at BAKx, Anvil, Dynavap.... the conduction vapes need time for heating. here's SWRP just put his vape on the bowl and rips it away within 3-5 seconds, not 15-30 seconds
BAKx, Anvil, Dynavap, even Solo II, these conduction vapes need 15 or 20 seconds minimum up to 30..... not 5~sec
When you watch the video where Shay hit 1g, the head is for a long time on the bowl and no conduction appears.

GoldenBud

When you watch the video where Shay hit 1g, the head is for a long time on the bowl and no conduction appears.
1gr is insane.....I don't even wanna check this video lol...... he does this also for 0.2gr/0.3gr bowls?

GoldenBud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Not so much concerned about price. More curious if the flower kettle would be worth more than double the price

Do you already have another one? Or is this going to be your first injector plugin? Both seem to be run by good people, but quite different designs... If you follow the kettle you see why the price is that way, aside from the videos we did shake out some info so the differences should be apparent... Beyond the factor of price as that can be subjective to some? I do think the Omega is worth considering as an alternative even though it is cheaper than both it might be similarly impressive in the performance anyway... Tough choices I suppose indeed! G'luck

GoldenBud

SWRP gotta sell just the head and the "roof" imho around 300$ or less.. not many people will pay 700$ or more for a whole kit... he gotta be competitive in price also vs Vapvana... @Custom Flower Hardware I want you to be in the game but you priced it too high.. many people got PID, hard case, wooden handles, bowls, balls already..

GoldenBud,
Reactions: hoptimum

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
SWRP gotta sell just the head and the "roof" imho around 300$ or less.. not many people will pay 700$ or more for a whole kit... he gotta be competitive in price also vs Vapvana... @Custom Flower Hardware I want you to be in the game but you priced it too high.. many people got PID, hard case, wooden handles, bowls, balls already..
I don't have anything to say about the price, but I believe that $700 does not include a PID controller.

Grass Yes,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The 749$ kit in VGEZ includes
Not in this list:

Grass Yes,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Wasn't it SWGP? Either way it's called the flower kettle so probably should stop using those acronyms lol maybe a little confusing?

Also it's not the same situation as vapvana or cloud connoisseur, I don't think he's able to lower the price, and I don't think he has any plans to do so no matter what the rest of the market is like (as he is well aware of it) ... All those things you list as separate don't really add very much to the total price, they just add value when the price is already high

GoldenBud

Not in this list:
got confused by "
"

ok i see.. absolutely need to sell only the head/roof

GoldenBud,

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Wasn't it SWGP? Either way it's called the flower kettle so probably should stop using those acronyms lol a little confusing?

Also it's not the same situation as vapvana or cloud connoisseur, I don't think he's able to lower the price, and I don't think he has any plans to do so no matter what the rest of the market is like (as he is well aware of it) ...

Based on SWG’s listing on entexchange for his Nomad, I’d say take his value estimations with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

SWG is somebody who used to take videos of his ELEV8R/G43/Apollo videos back in 2019 (in youtube mainly) .... i watched many of his videos when it was snowing where he lives....very serious user.... although a bit pricing high his vape,nomad yea but... he's very old user if he can reduce the price to around 300$ i would highly recommend buying from him his vape.... somebody who lives the scene 100% for years....

Last edited:
Top Bottom