OAB or log vape?

sparrowman

Hi folks,

I'm an ex-smoker and proud owner of a Tinymight and a Dynvap, but am looking for a desktop. Why? Although I'm not a heavy vaper I do want something that can provide a real dense hit (probably because I used to smoke) plus I hate reloading bowls. I like to mix THC and CBD, so not worried about herb wastage.

I've been considering an OAB, love the look of the thing plus the bowl size looks ideal. I was also considering a log vape, but am thinking that perhaps it's a little too similar to my tinymight.

Are there any other options I should consider?

SquirrelMaster

OAB or VB/Aromatizer since you're good with a large bowl. The VB has such wide open airflow, it's insane. The OAB is still more open than most and is very easy to get dense hits because of some restriction.

Logs are better micro-dosers as they can't crush massive bowls like the OAB/VB can. Otherwise they're very similar with the power supply used and the fact that you can leave them on all day.

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
With my VB, at the temperatures that feel nice and smooth, the avb gets colored that pure convection straw-yellow/tan color. The only thing that seems to be missing is a little radiant or conduction heat. Just saying, you can turn your VB up and get darker avb, but it isn't easy to temp-step, and the higher temps can be hot/harsh.

Log vapes really zap the herb with convection and conduction. If herb isn't your biggest expense and you like vaping cbd, by all means go vapbong for the pleasurable experience. But for medicating on a budget, I'd go with any log vape.

Top Bottom