• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

NYC Best Vape Spots

Razhumikin

You technically arent allowed to smoke or vape anything in public parks but people do. Astoria Park on 4/20 4:20 this year was a low key neighborhood sesh.

On the street, all times of day. I read that NYC has the highest (snicker) cannabis consumption of any US city right now. The streets are positively littered with the foil backed smelly proof bags lately. If we're lucky, maybe cheap sheets of LSD will return to Central Park in a few years. :lol:

Of course a prime location was always inside/outside many music and entertainment venues over the years. I smoked an entire joint on the edge of the stage during Les Claypool and the Holy Mackerel at the Supper Club during the liberal use of a smoke machine. Near the end of the joint the guitarist sat on the edge of the stage in front of me so I blew big clouds over his guitar while he played. Just when I got to the roach a security guard saw me so I tossed it and showed him empty hands.... :shrug:

Vaping has made getting high in venues even easier. With a little slick maneuvering, you can get in a fair amount of hits without drawing attention. A really easy one for any place with a bathroom (especially a big one like a stadium), is to vape in the stall and blow the hits down and out with flushes. It's not dignified, but you likely won't get caught.
I openly hit my milaana 3 and splinter in astoria park and no one even bats an eye.

GetLeft

I know someone who lives across the street from Astoria Park. When I visit, I usually need to detox after the drive and before visiting. Never have had any problem doing so during a nice walk around the block before knocking on the door. Now that I've figured out concentrates with vape pens I'll vape just about anywhere carefree.

I'd get high and enjoy the world. Now I get high to help endure the world.

Well stated!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Yesterday, a gloriously sunny day, my honey and I drove the length of the Jackie Robinson Parkway on our way out of Brooklyn. Many twists and turns as it winds its way through three different huge cemeteries. It's also freshly surfaced. Some of it feels more like a roller coaster than road.
It took exactly one bowl of Sweet Tooth in the Mighty; I don't drive quite as fast as this guy...
Not my video, but this is the road;
Our 1 hr drive included first a bowl for the length of Eastern Parkway, one for this Parkway and then one for the Whitestone Bridge. Here's an image of Eastern Parkway.
1631011364191.png

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Yesterday, a gloriously sunny day, my honey and I drove the length of the Jackie Robinson Parkway on our way out of Brooklyn. Many twists and turns as it winds its way through three different huge cemeteries. It's also freshly surfaced. Some of it feels more like a roller coaster than road.
It took exactly one bowl of Sweet Tooth in the Mighty; I don't drive quite as fast as this guy...
Not my video, but this is the road;
Our 1 hr drive included first a bowl for the length of Eastern Parkway, one for this Parkway and then one for the Whitestone Bridge. Here's an image of Eastern Parkway.
View attachment 12837

Has it been widened at all? It always seemed treacherous and narrow. A friend of mine once joked that more people have been killed on the Interboro than all the wars combined.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Has it been widened at all? It always seemed treacherous and narrow. A friend of mine once joked that more people have been killed on the Interboro than all the wars combined.
Nope ... same old Jackie Robinson ... played golf a couple of weeks ago at Forest Park Golf Course and put an errant tee shot heading straight for it ... luckily a tree saved the day ... btw ... most city golf courses are great vape spots 😎⛳

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
My new favorite spot to vape in Queens is the semi illicit smoke shop near me that sells very high end 8ths for 25, halves for 90. At least as good as what I was paying double for not that long ago. Top shelf also available. I like hanging out there with my POTV ONE and showing it off and acting cool and seasoned.

Razhumikin

My new favorite spot to vape in Queens is the semi illicit smoke shop near me that sells very high end 8ths for 25, halves for 90. At least as good as what I was paying double for not that long ago. Top shelf also available. I like hanging out there with my POTV ONE and showing it off and acting cool and seasoned.
Hook another queens brother up with the name!

NYC_Frank

My favorite home town Brooklyn Vape spot ... you may recognize it from a certain 70's movie

20211017-181818.jpg

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
semi illicit smoke shop near me that sells very high end 8ths for 25, halves for 90
I'm hearing a lot about bodegas/delis/smoke shops openly selling now.

Once licensing and regulation kicks in, they will be easy prey for getting fined or shut down. Doing black market sales from a brick and mortar location is a good way to draw bad attention.

It will be interesting to see how the next 2-3 years play out.

I just want real live resin carts....

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Looks like the Fort Hamilton area by the Belt pkwy.
My very own Alice's Restaurant moment came one fateful day in 1973 when I had my draft induction physical at Fort Hamilton. I was absolutely shitting bricks, but a HS football injury to my knee made me an undesirable candidate to "join the army, burn houses, women and children", etc.

On a lighter note, and forgive me this is a short jaunt outside the city limits. The South Shore, Long Island beaches are some of the most beautiful you'd ever want to see, or be when vaping.
The is Robert Moses State Park, Fire Island, late September a couple of years ago.

The beaches are the only places near me that really present a Big Sky view. (not counting high rise buildings or bridges)

20170922_133745.jpg

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

forgive me this is a short jaunt outside the city limits. The South Shore, Long Island beaches are some of the most beautiful you'd ever want to see, or be vaping. The is Robert Moses State Park, Fire Island, late September a couple of years ago.

Absolutely ... and Jacob Riis Park is just a short hop from Brooklyn over the Gil Hodges Bridge ... paradise

IMG_20170611_205114.jpg

Last edited:

vapirtoo

My parents- both passed- used to take us out to Jones beach in the winter to walk around,
get some fresh air and maybe a hotdog at an open concession.
Vapking's picture brought those good memories back. Thanks!
Great sunset there Frank!
You folks take some great pictures!

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
My parents- both passed- used to take us out to Jones beach in the winter to walk around,
get some fresh air and maybe a hotdog at an open concession.
Vapking's picture brought those good memories back. Thanks!
Great sunset there Frank!
You folks take some great pictures!

Field 4 at Jones Beach was our teenage meeting place.
Hitchhiking along the Meadowbrook Pky was safe.
No vaporizers back then but you can't have everything at once.

checkyourlibido

I openly hit my milaana 3 and splinter in astoria park and no one even bats an eye.
Humble bragging about the Milaana? LOL, kidding. But now I'll be calling everyone I see with a Milanna "Razhumikin", just to see if it's you.

And to the earlier discussion, I've never seen anyone care about public marijuana consumption in NYC.

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: bossman

Razhumikin

Humble bragging about the Milaana? LOL, kidding. But now I'll be calling everyone I see with a Milanna "Razhumikin", just to see if it's you.

And to the earlier discussion, I've never seen anyone care about public marijuana consumption in NYC.
Do you see a lot of people out on the street with milaanas?

Razhumikin,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
This thread makes me homesick. For me it’s Riverside Park on a clear day, watching the sun set over NJ. Or the bathroom at Angel’s Share bc it means you got in.

Have to say, I was back over Christmas and hitting the FW7 on the go felt different. I used to vape in the streets when it was only decriminalized, but now... it’s nicer. Can turn off the Spidey sense and just enjoy.

Top Bottom