NWD - G-SHOCK Edition

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
After too many years of wearing a watch that I really kind of hated I finally broke down and bought a new watch. The old watch was actually pretty nice. It was a citizen ecoband. There was no maintenance to it, it was good looking, and it kept good time, but in less than ideal lighting conditions it was pretty difficult to read.

Maybe a year ago I almost got sucked down the “fine” watch YouTube rabbit hole, but then I remembered I’m lazy and never even replaced batteries on watches never mind getting one serviced. Damn those watches are beautiful though.

Anyway my two favorite watches I ever owned was a cheap timex I owned in the Air Force, and a G-Shock I owned in the 90’s. I’m fairly certain the only reason I stopped using the G-SHOCK was because the battery died.

Anyway, Macy’s had a 25% off sale, and I really really really loved this watch. The price was close enough to grey market prices, and now I get a warranty.

Anyway, not a bad veteran’s day gift to myself.

BAE8FF14-609A-4FF9-A6A1-35FFA3C1DF09.jpeg

I also ordered a strap for it. Can’t wait til I get it. I love G-SHOCKs, but hate their straps.

9256F3BD-132A-42FD-B147-B0F36BAA53C9.jpeg

Top Bottom